Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    lol... Battle of the Giants

BTW... for that so called WORLD champs.... remind me how many of the WORLD'S countries are involved again?

Mi figget di numba
    Don't you remember that the COSMOS were also WORLD CHAMPIONS at one time?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

the passport thing is a big deal. maybe gordon should start the process. because if he was not born in JA it is a 2 step process which could take at least 3 months.

i think he should start the ball rolling to show his commitment.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Don't you remember that the COSMOS were also WORLD CHAMPIONS at one time?
        oh yes...yuh rite

America tuh di Werl!!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          the passport thing is a big deal. maybe gordon should start the process. because if he was not born in JA it is a 2 step process which could take at least 3 months.

i think he should start the ball rolling to show his commitment.
          Hmm. So you've finally warmed up to the player I discovered, after you so sarcastically dismissed him initially?

Very interesting!
          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Dunny how do you rate Junior Hoilett of Blackburn, do you see him as a reggae boy..

Comment

warmed up?!!

my only point was that if he wants to be considered he should take the intiative and start the ball rolling to get his passport. i don't really care one way or the other ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

he absolutely MUST go to the marks & spencer mothership ....

Comment

He Must Have Started The Process

In my opinion, Daniel Gordon has apparently told JFF he wants to play for Jamaica. If he did not, then JFF would not have posted a story on its website about him.

BTW, Jason Morrison, who is in the squad for the Honduras game, appears to be the incumbent defensive midfielder. His Norwegian club played Monday on Internet TV. His team managed a 0-0 draw at home despite having 10 men for most of the second half. The opponents missed a penalty kick.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                    Dunny how do you rate Junior Hoilett of Blackburn, do you see him as a reggae boy..
                    I rate him highly, i thought he was Canadian. Is he not?

Comment

Canadian born very Jamaican parents and background. Has so far refused to play for Canada. Rumor has it he would play for Jamaica but waiting on contract extension with Blackburn before committing..

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                        Canadian born very Jamaican parents and background. Has so far refused to play for Canada. Rumor has it he would play for Jamaica but waiting on contract extension with Blackburn before committing..
                        Well what is the JFF waiting for? instead of looking for players in league 2, these are the type of quality player who can improve our squad. I also want them to cap Raheem Stirling from early to keep him out of the arms of the English, because there is no doubt he will be good enough to play for England.

Comment

Hoilet is quality player. very creative.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                          X