Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa goes shopping in England

http://www.jamaicafootballfederation...ae-boyz-squad/
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I am very disappointed that Daniel Gordon was not on the list, especially with the story on him on the JFF website. I can only hope that it is because he does not have is Jamaican passport yet.

The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 have a winter break the last two months of December and the entire month of January.

Comment

Very disappointed in the calibre of players that Tappa is looking at. Marvin Elliott is quality and will improve us but Marcus Bean and Nathan Smith are not better than what we have.I would prefer the JFF to be looking at players playing in the Premiership or Championship or the SPL there is no point recruiting English born players if they are not better than what we've got. Tappa should be looking at players like Elliott Bennett and Leon Barnett at Norwich, Darren Prattley at Bolton Nile Ranger at Newcastle and Jamaican born players-:Zavon Hines,Chris Humphries and Raheem Stirling etc.

Comment

I have no idea who these players are but if they are not better than what we have how come they are playing professional football in England?

What we have now is pathetic really
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          I have no idea who these players are but if they are not better than what we have how come they are playing professional football in England?

What we have now is pathetic really
          I am not saying they are not good players, what i am saying is why go into league 1 and league 2 to recruit players when there are so many players playing at Premiership and championship level.If we want to compete with the likes of Mexico and the USA then we should be looking to recruit top class players

Comment

tappa should be taking a trip to scout his own players, not just a call.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How you know sey is just a call and he has not seen them himself, you know tappa travel itinerary?
              Che Guevara.

Comment

One would think the Euro-based players who want to play for Jamaica would be sending Tappa DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  I am very disappointed that Daniel Gordon was not on the list, especially with the story on him on the JFF website. I can only hope that it is because he does not have is Jamaican passport yet.

The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 have a winter break the last two months of December and the entire month of January.
                  Is suh much month December ave inna...wich part yuh deh?..Minnesota ar some such place

Unnu winta muss long nuh ********!!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I live in Wisconistan. Osama bin Walker, Supreme Dictator

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Is suh much month December ave inna...wich part yuh deh?..Minnesota ar some such place

Unnu winta muss long nuh ********!!
                    I live in Wisconistan, Osama bin Walker, Supreme Dicator.

As for Daniel Gordon's FSV Frankfurt club, the last game of 2011 will be held sometime between December 16 and 19, and the first game of 2012 is scheduled for sometime between February 3 and 6.

Bundesliga 2 plays games on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Monday. The date is not finalized until about a month before the game is played, according to TV. On Sky Sports Germany, Bundesliga 2 is usually the first match, and the big time matches are shown later.

Comment

One would think the Euro-based players who want to play for Jamaica would be sending Tappa DVDs

One would think that if the JFF want to make it to Brasil they would scout and court qualified Jamaican players.

Comment

Minnesota...Wisconsin... what's the difference?

Cold & Boring

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

WARNING: Them's Fightin' Words

[QUOTE=Don1;312464 Minnesota...Wisconsin... what's the difference?
                          Cold & Boring [/QUOTE]
                          Wisconsin is the home to Lambeau Field, one of the most iconic sports venues in the world, and the home to the WORLD CHAMPION Green Bay Packers.

Minnesota is home to a stadium whose roof collapsed, and the team that plays there also collapsed.

Minnesota claims to be "The Land Of 10,000 Lakes". But only one fish.

Comment

Wisconsin is the home to Lambeau Field, one of the most iconic sports venues in the world, and the home to the WORLD CHAMPION Green Bay Packers.

Minnesota is home to a stadium whose roof collapsed, and the team that plays there also collapsed.

Minnesota claims to be "The Land Of 10,000 Lakes". But only one fish.
                            lol... Battle of the Giants

BTW... for that so called WORLD champs.... remind me how many of the WORLD'S countries are involved again?

Mi figget di numba

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              tappa should be taking a trip to scout his own players, not just a call.
                              Nuh fret...they should do well against Trinidad and Barbados

Ball Dem!!

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X