Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyU?

Excellent TEAM goal.

Park may well be BoyU's best TEAM player. He is invaluable to BoyU...but then so is Giggs, Rooney...and a bunch of others.

Reluctantly I have to say that BoyU has many great TEAM players.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

...ooooh BoyU 2 - 0 Norwich
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...and like last season - BoyU wins when they shouldn't have...

Norwich should have had 2 goals...

Comment

.... they sucked this morning. Norwich got easier CHANCES. 16 shots .... any other team would have eaten their food.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Rooney's selfishness kept Welbeck and United from getting two additional sure goals. As they were walking off the field, Welbeck was reminding Rooney of his bad judgement.
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yet...BoyU players stucked together and continued to share the ball. No silly anti-TEAM 'trying it alone'.

...both goals were complete TEAM efforts. End result on each - easy as ABC...beautiful as TEAM can

Comment

.. stop it Karl ... there was nothing beautiful about MU this morning.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Come take a seat back here.

Comment

Come on Lazie. Remember Karl is very appreciative of the mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                    Karl is very appreciative of the mediocre.
                    " Karl is very appreciative of the mediocre." Then he should have loved Norwich's offensive display Well maybe not, saying their offensive effort was mediocre is giving them nuff credit.

Stalwart defensive attempt by the canaries, but what a woeful display going forward! Pathetic!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What a woeful performance by the ref in the Merseyside derby!

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
                        What a woeful performance by the ref in the Merseyside derby!
                        Agreed. Pathetic. Bogus red card, dubious calls all around - failing grade on him for sure including failing to book Suarez for simulation. (Unlike members of your posse, I don't like winning when the ref is the catalyst. ) He totally changed the game. Even so, that was one of the most boring Merseyside derbies in recent history.

When you compare this Liverpool team to what we had 3 years ago, it is a sin that we spent so much money and have a slower, weaker and more boring team than Rafa put together. Kenny needs to focus on speed - the minute he brought 32 year old soon to be retired Bellamy on, we put them under pressure. Adam and Lucas - way too slow.

Anyway. It is beyond my control. So that is that.
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Season young...nuh worry wid di puppa-licks.
                          Too early!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                            .. stop it Karl ... there was nothing beautiful about MU this morning.
                            The goals were...particularly the 2nd!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              " Karl is very appreciative of the mediocre." Then he should have loved Norwich's offensive display Well maybe not, saying their offensive effort was mediocre is giving them nuff credit.

Stalwart defensive attempt by the canaries, but what a woeful display going forward! Pathetic!
                              ...yet they had 4 clear cut chances. Poor finishing and BoyU's luck denied them

Comment

Working...
                              X