This is how it starts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how it starts...

Manurenited goalie De Gea guilty of stealing a krispy kreme donut.
    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/963828/manchester-united's-david-de-gea-warned-over-stolen-doughnut?cc=5901

This is how it goes at manure...young lads enter the club clean and with no record, then they start small, tiefin, lyin' etc. before you know it they start bagging themselves some prostitutes. LOL!!! Evil place that Ol' toilet - evil!!!

De Gea warned over stolen doughnut
    September 30, 2011
    Email Print
    By ESPNsoccernet staff
    Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has found himself in a sticky situation after being warned for allegedly eating a Krispy Kreme doughnut at a local shop without paying for it.

GettyImages
    David De Gea has made a few errors during his fledgling Man United career and one of them may have been in Tesco.
    De Gea, who joined United this summer from Atletico Madrid, earns around £70,000-a-week but apparently decided that he wasn't willing to shell out £1.19 for the sugary treat and, according to the Sun, ate it in store, before attempting to leave.

The Spaniard was tackled by security staff, who showed him CCTV footage of the incident in the store's "stop and search" room.

A source told the paper: "They [De Gea and his two friends] weren't very subtle. They swaggered in chatting loudly in Spanish. The security guards who monitor the CCTV watched two of them take a doughnut each out of the Krispy Kreme cabinet. Incredibly, they then appeared to try to leave without paying - or buying anything else for that matter."

De Gea avoided a jam as he was given warning and police were not called to the scene. On Thursday night a Tesco spokesman said: "A customer was spoken to by our security team and the issue was resolved."
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

£1.19 for a doughnut? I would be tempted to steal it too... LOL
    Peter R

Comment

I agree. A donut that costs 1.19 pounds had better be the size of a car tire and weigh 1.19 pounds.

Comment

Agree Paul; this IS how things start.
        First its a doenut, then a pizza slice wid pineapple (no cheese), and before yuh kno it, him running off wid a kentucky bargin bucket wid ketchup!!!

Comment

Damn shame. First it is a donut. Next it will be a faked foul for a PENALTY?
          "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

for a goalie, sticky fingers better than butterfingers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X