Dzeko is the problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dzeko is the problem....

...much as I hate to admit...Dzeko reminds me of that eejit Bendtner. Big and wukliss!!

Tevez (I am sure) have seen this and feel dissed. He is a much better striker than Dzeko. Technically, who can blame him for acting this way.

Yesterday, I said Tevez should move and gwey. Now that I have seen the game...I take it back.

My CITY played very well. I would only criticise the second goal....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

You,re saying it's ok to refuse to go in the game when the gaffer puts you in???? Then Tevez should manage the team!

Regardless of whether Mancini is blundering or not... HIM is de man! Nani goin tell Fergie him nah go in (ca him start Berbatov)???

If him nuh waan learn English him shouda at least learn Italian as it closer to Spanish.. and have a one on one wid de coach!
    Last edited by Peter R; September 29, 2011, 08:14 PM.
    Peter R

Comment

Tavez rude and out of order. He is being payed handsomely to perform a job. He should not be refusing when called on to play. That is, unless he is going to ask them to withold his £200,000 per week salary.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Very sorry my post (could be) interpreted that way PR. But that was not my intent.

I fully agree with you--that the TEAM is greater than the individual.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X