Powder Blue Drama for you HL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powder Blue Drama for you HL

Tevez need a rahtid back hand bax! Who him think him is? Ballotelli? Tevez refused to warm up and enter the game when his coach wanted him to do so in Munich.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    Tevez need a rahtid back hand bax! Who him think him is? Ballotelli? Tevez refused to warm up and enter the game when his coach wanted him to do so in Munich.

Tevez like Ballotelli? Nah. Ballotelli woulda jus kiss him teet and pull track suit hood ova him head to keep warm.

Comment

Times change. Balotelli a hug up manager now, literally and figuratively.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
        Times change. Balotelli a hug up manager now, literally and figuratively.
        See how long dat huggy kissy last. Right now Mr Tevez top a di chart when it come to difficult players to manage. Interesting to see what Mancini/ City garn do now bout this refusal to play, or if they can do anything to someone earning such big money.

Comment

Is that a possible violation of his contract? Gamma? anyone?

Your boss asks you to do YOUR job and you say no? and still drawing a paycheque? sounds wrong to me...
          Peter R

Comment

depends on the contract ... maybe he negotiated a clause to say that he can refuse to come off the bench as a sub!

one would have to see the contract. yuh have it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Is that a possible violation of his contract? Gamma? anyone?

Your boss asks you to do YOUR job and you say no? and still drawing a paycheque? sounds wrong to me...

So what can they do. Sack him?
              He'll just find himself another club and get himself a MASSIVE sign on fee, or Massive wages if there aint a transfer fee.
              Its Heads Tevez WIN; Tails Tevez wins in this situation as i see it but the club know more about his contract than me.

Comment

Misplaced my copy...dang!

It's clear though that the relationship with Mancini is on the rocks if not already floundered.
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  Misplaced my copy...dang!

It's clear though that the relationship with Mancini is on the rocks if not already floundered.
                  Peter, you should know better than to ask a lawyer that question, because when you show him the contract, him ago now interpret language that says "the sky is black" as "the sky is not white", therefore, it implies that the sky can be white...and there you go.

Anyway, the likelihood of any contract giving the player the option to not go on at the direction of his manager is about somewhere between zero and naught. The only extenuating circumstances could be injury or something threatening. Tevez is at the very least guilty of gross insubordination which is an offence that you can get fired for in most states in the USA, even California. Now England, I don't know...but I would suspect it is applicable there too.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X