Manchester United need back Vidic. The fact that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Honestly, I did forget... the joy I get from seeing teams I "don't like" lose is only fleeting, in fact I had also forgotten that Liverpool scored 3 in March... I can't wait for October 15th this year...
    LOL!! I thought you were goading dem with your original question. Ah notice Lazie and di one Jangle mout dem did zip up!! He he he...truth is, Chelski shoulda' pipe 3 in at least two weeks ago, the misguided manu** posse are right to want Vidic back as their defence is still suspect. I personally can't see Jones and Evans carrying that team a whole season, and for all his flaws, Rio is still a leader on the field with more experience than the two yout dem. GO NORWICH!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
    X