Some man get boassy no BC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some man get boassy no BC!

WHen song scored a while ago, Wenger had the biggest smile on his face. I can imagine him thinking, "let this anomalous dream go on forever."
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

The season is 'young'!
    Sekkle, yute man!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

All you come outta hiding to rahtid! This come like when hurrican a lick and then the eye come. Some man mistake the eye for the end of the storm. You soon gone back into deep shelter.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Outta hiding?

Yuh nuh read what mi did seh earlier innah di season?
        Give it time! In Wenger I trust!

...an hit luk lacka yuh nuh read wah mi jus seh -
        Season young!
        My GUNNERS a work in progress. I am still watching the process of development!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Outta hiding?

Yuh nuh read what mi did seh earlier innah di season?
          Give it time! In Wenger I trust!

...an hit luk lacka yuh nuh read wah mi jus seh -

My GUNNERS a work in progress. I am still watching the process of development!
          Karl! As I said before. Our season is starting the opposite way this year by way of not bolting off the line like other teams. Stoke has so far taken 1 point each from Cheski and ManU and 3 points from Liverpool at the Brittannia. I bet they will take a point or 3 from Man City and with our Gunners losing 3 early games I bet we will be the only team that takes the full 3 points from them in the return leg on April 28 when we will retain one of the rightfully top 4 spots leaving those hateful media critics scratching their heads one again.

Slowly but surely our GUNNERS will continue forward with full CANNONS blazing.
          Last edited by Jamaica2099; September 25, 2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Boss...I hope you are correct on that Stoke predition and also that our top 4 position is assured.

Let's watch the ride...

Comment

Boss...I hope you are correct on that Stoke predition and also that our top 4 position is assured.

Let's watch the ride...
              Keep in mind that we now have a 6 foot 6" namesake defender who will be able to sack Peter Crouch. Thus allowing our Gunners to play their game. LOL!

Comment

They can outplay Harry's team. ...but will they?

Among thing we must not overlook is the same old problem of good possession and the corresponding goals that should bring.

Even the recent win had our GUNNERS not scoring as often as it should have been.

Comment

They can outplay Harry's team. ...but will they?

Among thing we must not overlook is the same old problem of good possession and the corresponding goals that should bring.

Even the recent win had our GUNNERS not scoring as often as it should have been.
                  True dat! It also makes me wonder if Harry will want to save his best team for us on Sunday rather than use them for Thursday's Europa League match. Unless Harry will be watching to see which team we put out in Wednesday's Champions League game.

Comment

i think he was geneally happy for him. Unlike the manager of some Manure team our manager is happy at players success in area where they sometime struggle.. Song scored a gem.. but why manure man dem a pree the big side.

Comment

Working...
                    X