No announcement yet.

CONCACAF Club Championship (revisited)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CONCACAF Club Championship (revisited)

Last night I watched LA play a very good club team in Costa Rica.

The Costarican team won 1-NIL.

Just noticed that Robbie Keane now plays for LA...........

But, i ax again, why is the NPL (or whatever it's called) not getting this valuable football exposure?

Think I fahgat the reason that the experts stated.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post

Keep u sexual orientation to uself please.

Comment

But, i ax again, why is the NPL (or whatever it's called) not getting this valuable football exposure?

Its something I've been wondering about as well.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Someone here said that Seaga prevented Tivoli (last season champion) from entering because of the cost.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Someone here said that Seaga prevented Tivoli (last season champion) from entering because of the cost.
          So what about the winners before that?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

hview got slapped by dc united.

Comment

$$$$.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Why? ...a chicken and the egg situation...

The NPL teams took a decision to stay away at this time as the individual qualifying club could not afford the cost.

...aaaaah? ...that exposure could lead to players being 'bought' and club coffers filling...but where is the 'seed' money to be had????
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X