• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, I like Stoke ovah Men U....

...this coming week end.

"That's all I have to say about that."
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

your wish aint even a horse. It is a mule.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

....a don't care if its even a bloody jenny......

Stoke won't roll over like the rest.

HL

Comment

So just because your Man City powder blues could not measure up to Fulham, you are hoping that great Man U will stumble? Well, why do you think Fergie preached from Amos and Ezekiel today? He did so to ensure deliverance in the coming weekend. Amen.

Comment

...You did not have to expose my motive like that Westman...cho!

Still, I relish the occasions when MenU gets beaten. (As infrequent as it may be) .I think this is going to be the year when the hope and hype will get back down to earth.

BTW I still have the tape of last year UEFA championship....

HL

Comment

Quite a nice tape.......but was Man City there or were they even mentioned there? Oh, I see. I never fancied powder blue as a man's color. I always associated it with a lady's attire or eye shadow.

Comment

In what the darts league?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                ...this coming week end.

"That's all I have to say about that."
                Thats the beauty of Manchester United. People hate them so much that people end up cheering for the losers. That said, Stoke is a tough team at home.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

very good eye!!!

HL

Comment

Yu stay de a follow Lazie... him a de bigges' hater pon de forum
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      Yu stay de a follow Lazie... him a de bigges' hater pon de forum
                      Really .... you're aware I'm not a Liverpool fan ... right?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yute! watch it!

Comment

M.U lucky to get a point today. If di long arse forward finishing was better Stoke woulda Win!!

Comment

Stoke is a tough team to play at home.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

that was a calculated point drop. Any team going to Stoke is going to have a very tough time beating them. Land of the Giants.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X