RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bredren disagreed with me yesterday when I made the point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bredren disagreed with me yesterday when I made the point.

"United, he said, had been guilty of "making things hard for ourselves by giving the ball away so many times in attacking areas". Later, he identified one missed opportunity by the substitute Dimitar Berbatov and blamed Rooney for "a terrible pass, a really bad pass"."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Rooney get use to pass it to Chi Chi,Nani, Young and Welback, much faster than Berbi. Anyone of those could have walked it in the goal but Berbi was just a little slower.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He's not necessarily slower in terms of foot speed, but it's more slower in his anticipation of the pass.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Pass did kina wide still, but berbatov muffed di shot, is a football ting nuh man nuh perfect.

Comment

membah Berbatov gwaan good last season, him jus nuh get him chance yet. Not him own doing odahs just playing well yah now.

Comment

Working...
          X