RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oonu hear me now. Man U is a shameful team.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oonu hear me now. Man U is a shameful team.

How the heck do they expect the league to survive if they try to run away with the title from the start like they used to do in the 90's? They need to start drawing and losing a few to at least keep the league interesting.

By the way, in between my escapades in Jamdown, I saw where X was rude to the the big Arse man Karl and then his KOP turned around and walked off a cliff today. I just wonder if Karl drape him up yet and then made fun of him. Brother X, I cant resist harassing you. Scorpions sting, ok? Sane people around here knew Kenny was and is no King. Listen up. There is only one King of Scotland: Alex! By the way, Harry is smug no rahtid.

Sicko, it was good seeing you after 32 years. It had to take a glorious function for that "great beacon on a hill beside the sea." The Red Face Jan Crow b@tty was my best friend at a street party after I left the gig last nite. J'maka nice!

I'm doing my best to avoid the Yohan juice. If I laff Idead to rahtid! Willie, what you say boss?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

"shameful" is putting it mildly; At least Rooney had the decency to miss the penalty; it looking almost like a set up with what? ten goals in one month, already! If i use Sickko's reasoning he will have 90 goals this season!!! keesh mi raash to rahtid!! Ah wonda what Ronaldo saying now?

Anyway, all mi haffi seh is "carpe diem" cah at some time night a guh fall! Enjoy de ride!
    Peter R

Comment

Re: "Ah wonda what Ronaldo saying now?"

Ronaldo seh everybody hate him because he is "..rich, handsome and a great player."

Yep! The narcicisstic one is VERY fond of himself.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

If I am not in MexTico in November I hope to be at the other big function in Ft Lauderdale so put it on your calendar
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

No boss I am not the one who is hung up on consolation records but ansa this one...who have more two goal games, Ronaldo or Rooney and who have the record...LOL! Wooieeee...me bady!
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X