X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man United Tun Up!!!!!

Three-NIL! In the first half?

Who woulda thunk it?

Seems like Westman party too hard last night and cant wake this morning...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I'm amazed! That said we rode our luck.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

In this sport luck and tragedy are only a few hundredths of seconds apart from each other. -Jacky Ickx
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Fortune favors the brave...you of all people Mr president should know that nearly score or ball possession alone counts for naught unless you put the ball into the goal when you create your chances
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

What entertainment! Have to say this match was worth watching even if it was d-evil dumpire on the wrong side of the scoreline...

I feel for Torres, even when it's his day potentially, him fin a way to screw it up... Rooney coud afford to dash dat one weh, but unuh shuda have bout five!

Who will stop march of d-evil ones? can anyone?
          Peter R

Comment

Nuh watch no face...lots of improvements to be made
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              What entertainment! Have to say this match was worth watching even if it was d-evil dumpire on the wrong side of the scoreline...

I feel for Torres, even when it's his day potentially, him fin a way to screw it up... Rooney coud afford to dash dat one weh, but unuh shuda have bout five!

Who will stop march of d-evil ones? can anyone?
              City have the best chance but after dropping points against Fulham today, you have to wonder if they have the "secret sauce" to keep pace (or the referees). The questions that are still outstanding of the scum is whether their youngsters can handle adversity...but then one way to deal with adversity is not to put yourself in the situation. So far, they are playing with the confidence that people like me beg to see knocked down to size. *groan* Come on Mancini - don't let me down. You need to hire a psychologist and mek them brainwash you team to play like dem possessed!!! The fate of the world is in your hands!!!!!! Don't let us down.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Remember Chelsea last season? November they were saying it was a 1 horse race and the rest is history!!

Comment

Dem have englan pot yah now, gi dem di trophy early our trait, dem ongle need fi get a hold ah Barcelona, kah ah di ongle side mek dem look ordinary.

Comment

Manu really look good with so many youngsters on the field a gainst a big side. Now imagine if you had one of the experience center defender in there, Cleverly and Welback fit.

What a strong team Iyah, only Berbi, Carrick and Johnny Evans nuh look like world beaters.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We need to let go Berba come January. Might as well collect a money off him before he expires. It is a shame that he has to ride pinebehind these young guns, but for his benefit, he needs to be playing in a team that suits his style. Carrick's time is running out. Look out for a youth name Progba. Jonny Evans days are numbered if he does not step up this season. He is still our weakest link and he knows it. Right now, there are only 3 sure starters on my team - Rooney, Evra, and Vidic when fit.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Evra for now, but how long. You have the two Brazillians, You have Smalling and Jones, and one of them play that wingback too.

Rooney and Vivic yes. What a problem fi have. The African yute Fergie send on loan not too bad. Mi feel sorry for Berbi fi true.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Evra is Mr. Duracel, only injury will get him out of the starting team. The African is behind in the pecking order. Rooney - Chi-Chi - Wellbeck - Berba - Owen - Mechado - Diouf
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            We need to let go Berba come January. Might as well collect a money off him before he expires. It is a shame that he has to ride pinebehind these young guns, but for his benefit, he needs to be playing in a team that suits his style. Carrick's time is running out. Look out for a youth name Progba. Jonny Evans days are numbered if he does not step up this season. He is still our weakest link and he knows it. Right now, there are only 3 sure starters on my team - Rooney, Evra, and Vidic when fit.
                            Get rid of Berba? Welbeck is injuried, Hernandez may be out for the next 2 weeks .... who would start up front with Rooney?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We need to let go Berba come January.

Comment

Working...
                              X