Why Sir Alex is a great manager that feared Benitez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Sir Alex is a great manager that feared Benitez

If you could some them both up , they have ruthlessness ! Rafa Benitez pulled Steven Gerrad to his fury from a game and said when questioned he had to slow the pace of the game down.Bought and sold players he determined is best for the club , without flinching and fans out cry , said to be cold and uncaring but praised by all who played under him as a genius.

If you substituted Sir Alex for Rafa and substituted Ronaldo , Beckham etc you would say he is the greatest manager in the world to all Man U fans with justifiable traits needed to succeed cold and calculated .Beckham,Ronaldo, Tevez , Keane etc etc have all been let go by the great Sir Alex, at a whim to purchase players he believed were best for his clubs, timely let go I might add.

K.K lacks this , you dont let go a player of aquallani quality for a decent player in charlie adam.Decent not great or even pushing that envelope.Charlie adam is a slow inconsistent passer of the ball.The only consistency he has shown is his mis timed tackles.A liability, to the eye of the obvious fan.You buy a rucks and gaurantee him 1st team football ?

Not a trait of a top 4 manager.

Liverpool for the 1st time in a long time lacks a midfield , anyone thinking Gerrad is going to rescue this team is on a hallucigenic.

To get the best out of Saurez and Carroll, you need an Aquallani or Alonso type , we dont have that.
    Last edited by Sir X; September 18, 2011, 10:29 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    If you could some them both up , they have ruthlessness ! Rafa Benitez pulled Steven Gerrad to his fury from a game and said when questioned he had to slow the pace of the game down.Bought and sold players he determined is best for the club , without flinching and fans out cry , said to be cold and uncaring but praised by all who played under him as a genius.

If you substituted Sir Alex for Rafa and substituted Ronaldo , Beckham etc you would say he is the greatest manager in the world to all Man U fans with justifiable traits needed to succeed cold and calculated .Beckham,Ronaldo, Tevez , Keane etc etc have all been let go by the great Sir Alex, at a whim to purchase players he believed were best for his clubs, timely let go I might add.

K.K lacks this , you dont let go a player of aquallani quality for a decent player in charlie adam.Decent not great or even pushing that envelope.Charlie adam is a slow inconsistent passer of the ball.The only consistency he has shown is his mis timed tackles.A liability, to the eye of the obvious fan.You buy a rucks and gaurantee him 1st team football ?

Liverpool for the 1st time in a long time lacks a midfield , anyone thinking Gerrad is going to rescue this team is on a hallucigenic.

To get the best out of Saurez and Carroll, you need an Aquallani or Alonso type , we dont have that.
    X - another big difference between KK/Darthvader is that he wouldn't have let any of his players go to a rival like KK has with Miereles and Torres. Now, 50M pounds might change his mind. My frustration - and it was SUPER EVIDENT in today's game - is our lack of pace. Rafa to his credit, had teams that played with a ton of pace. Lucas, Henderson, Adam - all slow pokes with no creativity. Henderson is still young, but me don' have no use fi di oda two. My starting 11 for this season would have been (fully fit):

----Reina
    Johnson - Skrtel -- Carra -- Enrique
    --------------Agger
    Miereles--Aquilani--Gerrard--Downing
    --------------Suarez

Vex we lose two of our most creative players in Aquaman and Miereles. At the end of the day, speed, tempo and creativity are sadly lacking. Way too slow and lumbering.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I was more concerned with the lack of creativity, the irony is the so called bulk of midfield players we had in pre season and the dedd wood had to be cleared out , well they cleared out aquallani, with the british media on the bandwagon as no room for him...xenophobia at its best for di rucks adam.Miereles handed in his transfer rightly so , I would not warm the bench for henderson or adam.

So where does that leave depth in the middle ? K.K better let him go in the January transfer market and recall aquallani ,show some ruthless bawls.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I was more concerned with the lack of creativity, the irony is the so called bulk of midfield players we had in pre season and the dedd wood had to be cleared out , well they cleared out aquallani, with the british media on the bandwagon as no room for him...xenophobia at its best for di rucks adam.Miereles handed in his transfer rightly so , I would not warm the bench for henderson or adam.

So where does that leave depth in the middle ? K.K better let him go in the January transfer market and recall aquallani ,show some ruthless bawls.
        The "ruthless bawls" dem need (Rafa too) was to deal with gerrard properly. Aquaman is being sent to the wilderness as KK sees him and Adam as the middle pairing, not Gerrard and Aquaman...which is the mistake. Adam should be a starter - for carling cup games.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fergie feared Benetiz? How come I missed that news?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why does X keep chatting about Benetez? If he was a top manager he would've been in a job. The fact is he got the sack from Liverpool went to Inter Milan and
            ruin a Champions League winning team got the sack and everybody forgets about him except X!!

Comment

Bredrin, you dont sound like you too rightid in you mind. You r walking around like a mad man. LOL. Funny a lot of other mad ones are walking with you. What you say Peter R? Come on the wagon man. Come hang out and have fun.
              Last edited by Westman; September 18, 2011, 06:24 PM.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I was on that wagon for a year to be honest like everybody else in living in T&T when d-evil ones (unuh ) won everything with Dwight Yorke... I was a also an admirer of Cantona. earlier too, especially when he drop kicked the heckler; yes he was totally wrong but sometimes you can relate to the sentiment that made him do that.. anyway, I came to my senses and what can I say, returned to the original bandwagon team (showing my age)... somehow it just isn't right to jump ship again; but thanks for the invite but I'll have to politely refuse...

Why don't you think I'm having fun, just because my baby suffering from hiccups mean I must throw the child out... that would be cruel; a little "burping" and some gripe water should do it... I hope
                Peter R

Comment

ah ... dat is di mystery of di man name X!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Story come to bump!!!!! Weh the other closet Empire fan, Paul Marin deh??????? Confession is good for the soul. What a weight come offa yuh shoulda eeh Peter R???? Happiness is finally going after days (in your case years) of constipation.......A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-w-w-w-w!!!! Now on to Paul Marin.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

wow ... fear is good for SAF!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X