HL this is why Ja will always

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL this is why Ja will always

come up short. Why? The concept of an academy eludes the football minds there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XsxiqN8yA

I hope you can now see why the high schools are wasting tax dollars on football. the above system is in place S.america (although not as glamourous as germany at most places) but it's the sytem of a youth academy (a place that deals strictly with football).

You have a great point

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    come up short. Why? The concept of an academy eludes the football minds there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XsxiqN8yA

I hope you can now see why the high schools are wasting tax dollars on football. The above system is in place S.America (although not as glamorous as Germany at most places) but it's the system of a youth academy (a place that deals strictly with football).
    GSM International have started an Academy in Guatemala with over 800 players 7-14. We are building a million dollar facility. We've just met with Fifa for the 4th time. Fifa wants to come on board with another million for us to work with them in one of the HOPE FIFA project. These are matching funds available and they will step up to the plate to help football.

We are now starting a small academy at Excelsior HS with our Director Baris Johnson. We held one at WFC before BJ left them completely. We've help HVFC with their First Kick program. By this time next years we will be training over 300 players 7-12 3 days weekly. This is our goal. Next is artifical turf and partnerships in Jamaica with good football partners. All this can be done with a knowledge of what needs to be done with youth football development (good coaching) and how to get it going. Sadly many have all waited for those who you think can do an academy in Jamaica, but are not coming through for you on your schedule. Keep praying it could happen.

P Banta- GSM International

Comment

I hope you succeed because every year Ja has two tournaments that massage egos, hence it's made highest priority. I really hope it works out. You have my blessings and prayers.

Comment

King J be careful.

The forum pundits will cuss you off and tell you to move an' gwey...that Yard have multitude of football talent...

Such a shame that the only ting that exists about the local academy is just CHAT.

On another note: Much respect to you Pbanta for your tireless efforts and leadership in football.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What "tax dollars" are used in school football? This is fallacious. The sport is privately sponsored by alumni and and other sources.

To construct a proper argument, fiction is generally not a good start point.
          Last edited by Don1; September 15, 2011, 04:39 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I know you want to be visible at all times but put some thought into your post first. Okay I see you, you are posting of the football site of the rbsc.

Every place that is awarded in the public high school is paid for by tax dollars.Are you saying that these tourneys have no impact on the daily running of these schools that seem to specialize in football?

Think hard before you answer.

Comment

Cho, more while di truth haffi juss flow like a mighty stream.

Comment

Every place that is awarded in the public high school is paid for by tax dollars.Are you saying that these tourneys have no impact on the daily running of these schools that seem to specialize in football?
                You are stretching now yuteman...very elastic ..LOL

The point made is not about places in school....it's about the funding of sport...

Jawge ..I hope you can now see why the high schools are wasting tax dollars on football
                .....which is DEFINITELY NOT performed by taxes. Whether kids play ball or not they must be in school and if they go to public school they are subsidized by public funds.

This has nothing to do with taxes funding football...that's a fallacious argument of yours

Stick to the facts
                Last edited by Don1; September 16, 2011, 10:15 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Continue to quibble and nit pick with petty circular arguments. Hopefully in time to come you will develop the maturity to deal with the meat of my post.

Comment

nitpick?

When yuh spouting falsehoods that must be shut down.

Now quiet yuhself & fly right
                    Last edited by Don1; September 16, 2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X