No announcement yet.

Bob Bradley chosen as Egypt coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I don't understand is why this item devolves into a comparison of that ex-US coach and any Jamaican coach... none was vying for the Egypt assignment.

Where's the beef?
    Last edited by Don1; September 15, 2011, 05:05 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good luck to Bradley and Egypt. I never really though highly of him when he took over the US team but he certainly have achieved more than I thought he would.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        What I don't understand is why this item devolves into a comparison of that ex-US coach and any Jamaican coach... none was vying for the Egypt assignment.
        Hmm. I'm guessing that's because none were being considered for it.
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Bad guess fella
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good agent!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good Eye Assasin... I wish Coach Bradley the very best.

It just show that CONCACAF produces WORLD CLASS coaches.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Good agent!
                More than anything else it was the 3-0 whooping that Bradley's U.S. team put on Egypt in their own region a couple years ago that caught their eye.
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Good going.
                  Wish him well.
                  It would be good for our CONCACAF coaches if he does well. ...at its worse it cannot hurt.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl...please teach basic wisdom (and sense) to your combolos.

Thanks in advance
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Bob Bradley finally signs on to coach Egypt

Bob Bradley was presented as the new coach of the Egyptian national team Saturday in Cairo, where he signed a contract before a packed news conference and was presented with a red team jersey.

Bradley becomes just the third American-born coach of a foreign national team and certainly will operate under far more scrutiny than those who came before him — Bill Moravek, who coached the U.S. Virgin Islands in 2000, and Steve Sampson, in charge of Costa Rica in 2002-04.

(continue)
                      - Xavi

Comment

- Xavi

Comment

Working...
                        X