WOW! still i would be surprised if blatter steps down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! still i would be surprised if blatter steps down

unless he manages to negotiate for himself, the most golden of parachutes!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...sident?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

The Fifa president, Sepp Blatter, has described as "pure nonsense" a report that he may stand down early to make way for Michel Platini.

The report quoted "insiders" saying Blatter was considering such a move, but he insists that is not the case. Blatter was re-elected unopposed in June but has promised to step down at the end of his four-year term. Platini, the Uefa president, is seen as his most likely successor.

Blatter said on his Twitter account: "The existence of a reported 'deal' between me and Michel Platini for the Fifa presidency is pure nonsense… The suggestion that I intend to stop my four-year mandate before its end is simply ridiculous."

Blatter had been challenged by Mohamed Bin Hammam, who pulled out of the race days before the election after being charged with bribery during his presidential campaign.

The Qatari was banned for life by Fifa's ethics committee in July but has appealed against the decision and denies wrongdoing. Fifa's appeals committee will hear his case in Zurich on Thursday.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-pure-nonsense

Comment

Is it a Jamaican saying - When you dig a grave, dig two?!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        unless he manages to negotiate for himself, the most golden of parachutes!
        LOL!!!! Gamma, you are a joker. Golden parachute!? This is the GREAT SEPP we are talking about, him done have villa in south of france, cabana home in Seychelles, Ski lodge in Bavaria and access to as much Russian and Qatari ***** (women) as him want, plus the hundreds of millions of $$$ stashed in Swiss banks that him done siphon off long time...golden parachute!! You may as well have said as long as they give him a pack of Wrigley's.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

THE MOST GOLDEN .... yuh cannot read? blatter will shore up all of that with an annuity .... a % of sponsorships etc etc etc......

if yuh nuh know...ask!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            THE MOST GOLDEN .... yuh cannot read? blatter will shore up all of that with an annuity .... a % of sponsorships etc etc etc......

if yuh nuh know...ask!
            Hahahahahahahah.............Annuity!!!! LOL!!!! If so, well I assure you that it will be paid out in RUBELS from Russia and RIALS from Qatar. Sepp's job is done. Him oust bin hamam, bury warner, burn the records and collect the doney...time fi di champagne and gyal dem now.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

sepp will continue to collect money long afta...you stay deh!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Hahahahahahahah.............Annuity!!!! LOL!!!! If so, well I assure you that it will be paid out in RUBELS from Russia and RIALS from Qatar. Sepp's job is done. Him oust bin hamam, bury warner, burn the records and collect the doney...time fi di champagne and gyal dem now.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                X