ReggaeBoyZ need a new coach........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReggaeBoyZ need a new coach........

Darn...he's already wearing the colors!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Agree with you HL

Comment

Oh com'mon now Reggae PhD...don't give me a coronary this early in the day.

I am expecting some massive push-back from most of the forum pundits!!

HL

Comment

Shouldn't he be worried about putting on the Red White and Blue again...seeing that Jurgen is winless....just bare in my mind that Tappa have a better winning percentage than your side coach

Comment

Tappa is a decent coach and will only get better. The problem is not the coach, it's the management.

Comment

Dread you nuh see HL in denial becuase his beloved side is in a tailspin

Comment

Is which ball boy dat?

Comment

its a tough job...but somebody gatta do eeet...

HL

Comment

current coach??...yes.

HL

Comment

Isn't this the same coach that the US finished 32nd out of 32 teams at the 1998 World Cup while Jamaica finished 23rd with Tappa scoring 2 goals.

I'm just saying.

Comment

No.... I am talking about Tappa Record v. Jurgen Klinsmann. Tappa is better. (Klinsmann is 0:2) ..........................

HL

Comment

reggae boy z need to stop looking Brazil's WAY

look to the Netherlands or Spain

Comment

HL when you fix this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjVVU1LQZok
                          and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpqzCBCl7EI , then you can speak. Please note how the words beautiful play, skilfull, hard running yada is thrown around easily.

Can this substandard ball (that clearly lacks the basics of the game) go up against the youth academies of Santos (of Brasil), Flamengo ,Corinthians, Newel old boys, Barca, Real Madrid, Baroussa Dartmound,Bayern munich AC milan, Milan, ManU (just to name a few)?

These high schools are wasting time and taxpayers' money. Their focus should be on academics. I doubt if they could beat a good High school soccer team in Westchester NY. I happened to visit a high school the other day in Ja; you would be amazed at all the football trophies they had, not to mention pictures lauding players of the past in soccer. You would think you happened to stop in Santos's (of Brasil) youth academy.

Tappa has to deal with poor technique and tactical naivety; seeing that this is where the bulk of Ja's talent is drawn (I will leave out indiscipline for now).

Have more to say on Ja's education system but I'm busy thus another time.
                          Last edited by Jawge; September 14, 2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

No Way

I believe this is a wrong statement. What is need is a strong Technical Director who can come along side Tappa mentoring and developing him and I truly believe he would be open to this. This is not going to happen with the level of coach assistance he has be receiving. Brazilians at this level is not the answer. We already saw this in their influence to get result with other sides. Many know this. Also a serious look of international players and not all from the MLS needs to becomes considered ASAP, but these payers must be committed to serving Jamaica rather them themselves and this is possible with the right leadership.

Comment

First of all why should the JFF behave as a club? They will always be in the red if this is the case. The Euro and S.american clubs have youth academies with one intention to profit off their best and brightest.

When the JFF spend resources and develop a player nd this player is picked up by a top team in Europe, who gets paid?

Ja need to sit down and think it through very carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X