RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hear ye, hear ye!! The armistice is over!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear ye, hear ye!! The armistice is over!

Will the next victim (Bolton) please step forward.

By the way, if you Arsenal guys (Karl, that includes you) go down to Swansea or even draw with them tomorrow, please excuse yourselves from the website for the remainder of the season. And for that matter, if it happens, please dispatch Monsieur Wenger to leagues fo has beens such as Leeds United.

Brother X, I will be hoping that you dont enjoy tomorrow's "walk" in the Potteries.

As for the novice waggonists among you, hold on tight. We will be moving quite fast we will be making sudden directional changes as we round upcoming obstacles.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

mi wi tek a 1-0 win ... it = 3 points!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Don't start adding them yet
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

...and if BoyU?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          mi wi tek a 1-0 win ... it = 3 points!
          Well! Wi get the 3 points with a lazy display. NEXT!

Comment

Hey, it is Swansea here we are talking about...not a real EPL team..then again i guess you have to be happy for anything you can get now
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
              Hey, it is Swansea here we are talking about...not a real EPL team..then again i guess you have to be happy for anything you can get now
              Nope! We are just reserving our strength for the away Champions League match on Tuesday.

Comment

Sickko - it is Swansea here we are talking about...not a...

Originally posted by Sickko;308237[B
                ] ...real EPL team. [/B]
                ...nth week - Rue the statement
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

can i add them now? 1-0 btw .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X