Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa Not Happy, Will Shake Up The Lineup

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports2.html

Well i eagerly await these changes that Mr Whitmore will make, i have been calling for a long time for some quality to be added.

Comment

Yes we need improved quality skills...but I am thinking the area we are most lacking is desire to do well - heart!

We do not play in a manner that reflects the importance of what we are trying to achieve...i.e. that is "establish our brand as TOP OF THE WORLD". The impression given by effort - quality of play and physical effort - is a lack of ambition and a lack of understanding of exactly what each individual player and as group, the TEAM is representing.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Does this mean he will no longer hang out with his players at street dances drinking guinness?

Comment

As if the other Caribbean islands and one or two of the Central American countries weren't scared before. After reading this; they will.

Tappa targets foreign players for WC qualifiers

REGGAE Boyz head coach Theodore Whitmore says he wants to head off any popular perception that the team is barring integration of United Kingdom-born players into its ranks, insisting that the door remains open for all.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...#ixzz1XeneCHwB

Comment

What is a real SHAME is the fact that every qual we going through the same rasta ********** bull. How many people on here don't already know that we need a stronger team than the Rasta ********** DC and Gold Cup squad. Why the rasta don't the JFF do their rasta ********** job and search and scout for more quality? Dem head fi roll if we no go a Brasil.

Comment

Working...
            X