Big dollar striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big dollar striker

Mi notice when Crouchie went to Liverpool and never hit form right away certain man pon the forum use to kill the man.

Now them buy man fi 35 million and him have no form, can't score right yah now unless it is with rum bottle and same man can't even say a word.

Is it because a King Kelly bought him?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Andy Carrol is way better than Crouchie,Good in the air , holds the ball well and distribute it well,compouded to the fact we have an in form striker in Saurez why should we play him to find form,its not the same ole pool with misfiring forwards.

But I doubt you will find the sense in that the divisive personal tone suits you , as if I did not have a problem with some of Rafa buys ?

Where is Crouch now ? the biggest top 4 club he went to was pool.Rafa made him.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

35million fi Andy Carroll come on now, dat jus taking di ********!!

Comment

Crouchie is 30 now. On the downside. He paid his dues at Liverpool.

Andy is way better in the air, doing what so far, scoring air pie?

How much goal has he scored for $35 million, and how much did you pay for Crouchie. From Jan to September him musi score 1 goal for pool and none internationally.

LOL.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

talk about an artificially inflated value! michael ricketts mi seh!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

complete waste of money!!That is why me cant rate them manager deh.

Comment

NONE ever gets it 100% right... I'm not saying Carroll is a bust, just that some managers buy better than others and there are NO guarantees. Carroll is still young... the fact is if you look at what Liverpool got to buy him, i.e. $50M (or was it pounds) for the sale of Torres, 'pool could claim to be actually $15M better off...what has Torres done at Chelsea?

Give de yute time then we can judge properly, as Chelsea is doing with Torres, though I would think the expectation of Torres would be relatively greater than on Carroll.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X