No announcement yet.

Mi a lead this bandwaggon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard of Pratley but never seen him. I don't think there are many strikers who are that good clinical strikers I have seen and Fuller is the yard stick. I don't see a striker making it, if Marlon King wasn't Marlon King then he would be an addition. No dobut we need two midfielder and two center halfs or a centre halves?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Heard of Pratley but never seen him. I don't think there are many strikers who are that good clinical strikers I have seen and Fuller is the yard stick. I don't see a striker making it, if Marlon King wasn't Marlon King then he would be an addition. No dobut we need two midfielder and two center halfs or a centre halves?
      There are quite a few good strikers playing in England with Jamaican connection
      Aaron Mclean at Hull City is one and Nicky Maynard at Bristol City is another. Maynard is a quality striker only a matter of time before he is playing in the premiership.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNU_m...eature=related

Comment

Is this the same stadium where Ecuador played the Reggae Boyz. Because right now they a put 4 goals pass Costa Rica.

Comment

yow a whe yuh a watch dat? send a link nuh!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              yow a whe yuh a watch dat? send a link nuh!
              Sorry! The game was in the 88th minute when I found the link.

Comment

Working...
              X