Mi a lead this bandwaggon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi a lead this bandwaggon

for Tappa to call Karl Henry of the EPL. This is a good midfielder/defender. Can pass the ball, tackle, play defense and offense. Also play with his heart on his sleeve.

also give Kerion Bernard a look too, but Karl Henry of Wolves mi say.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The 2008-09 season saw Henry impress again for Wolves and he was also handed the captains armband for the majority of the season as Jody Craddock was out injured. He was an integral part of the team which made an impressive start to the season as Wolves were at the top of the table for numerous months with Henry captaining them and his gritty displays often gained him credit for doing the 'dirty work' in the centre of midfield. He was in the starting 11 against QPR in which Wolves went onto win the game which resulted in them gaining promotion to the Premier League. On the 3 May 2009, Henry and Craddock both lifted the Championship trophy at Molineux on the final day of the season after their 1-0 over Doncaster Rovers. He made a total of 43 appearances for Wolves, and shortly after the season ended he signed a new four-year contract, with an option of a further year, which will keep him at Molineux until the summer of 2013.
    Henry was an ever present captain in the Wolves team in the 2009-10 season, his Premier League debut came against West Ham on the opening day. He went onto make 34 appearances for Wolves during 2009-10, missing only four games, as Wolves stayed up at the end of their first season in the Premier League .
    During the 2010-11 season Henry made 31 Premier League appearances as captain. On the last day of the season, on 22 May 2011, Wolverhampton Wanderers stayed in the Premier League after finishing 17th.
    Henry started Wolves first 3 games in the 2011-12 season, including the 0-0 draw away at local rivals Aston Villa.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      The 2008-09 season saw Henry impress again for Wolves and he was also handed the captains armband for the majority of the season as Jody Craddock was out injured. He was an integral part of the team which made an impressive start to the season as Wolves were at the top of the table for numerous months with Henry captaining them and his gritty displays often gained him credit for doing the 'dirty work' in the centre of midfield. He was in the starting 11 against QPR in which Wolves went onto win the game which resulted in them gaining promotion to the Premier League. On the 3 May 2009, Henry and Craddock both lifted the Championship trophy at Molineux on the final day of the season after their 1-0 over Doncaster Rovers. He made a total of 43 appearances for Wolves, and shortly after the season ended he signed a new four-year contract, with an option of a further year, which will keep him at Molineux until the summer of 2013.
      Henry was an ever present captain in the Wolves team in the 2009-10 season, his Premier League debut came against West Ham on the opening day. He went onto make 34 appearances for Wolves during 2009-10, missing only four games, as Wolves stayed up at the end of their first season in the Premier League .
      During the 2010-11 season Henry made 31 Premier League appearances as captain. On the last day of the season, on 22 May 2011, Wolverhampton Wanderers stayed in the Premier League after finishing 17th.
      Henry started Wolves first 3 games in the 2011-12 season, including the 0-0 draw away at local rivals Aston Villa.
      Sass no say notten, the penny will eventually drop and certain people will start to realize that for the Reggae boyz to progress they need a few players in the squad who play at the top level week in week out.A few UB40 in the squad will only benefit us!!

Comment

That is true. But make sure unu British people nuh bother send nuh rux like Darren Moore if you sending baller into the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          That is true. But make sure unu British people nuh bother send nuh rux like Darren Moore if you sending baller into the squad.
          A di british people dem a send player or is it the JFF a pick player?

Comment

yu nuh. We need a few good men. just about 3-4 and we can compete on the next level.

We calling certain players to step up to this level when them never even pass Cayman or Trinidad, then we blame the youth them.

Comment

Unu british use send them in bulk and the JFF use to accept them all, even gargbage like Busby Jr. Now them gone to the other extreme.

Comment

Wolves play the ball on the ground and a passing game. Henry would fit in very well to the reggaeboyz.

Comment

who?

Comment

Love the idea yuh a paint, I haven't seen this youth at all, but I am always calling for a physical, aggressive and passionate player for our midfield and especially when they have leadership qualities which for the most part is what we seem to have a hard time finding, last true leader to me on the side was Marshall amd we didn't see enough of him over the years.

A passionate and wholly involved leader can take this to another level as truly i feel we have most of the pieces necessary right now.

Only one other thing mi want know, how fast is this youth, if him slow like or slower than (Pepe or Mo's HV baller) wi can't use him.

Comment

He has pretty good speed. Next time Wolves playing in the EPL give him a look. He was once called in the England Provisional 40. The good thing about him is he win the ball, can hold it up and usually make the simple pass. He is also a very tough tackler.

Comment

I am hearing Jr Hoilet or David Hoilett at Blackburn is ready for a call.

Comment

Busby Jr is not garbage and is Canadian not English. His connection was through Loxly Comrie.. who is his uncle...

Comment

that is the key isn't it? i don't think we have seen ub40's with the commitment of hall, simpson and burton since hall, simpson and burton!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am not calling for multiple UB40'S to be drafted into the squad.We need approx
                              5 players who are playing premiership,championship or the equivalent to compliment what we already have. I would like to see 2 central midfield players 2
                              defenders and 1 clinical striker and we would have a great chance of qualifying.
                              And yes Karl Henry and Darren Pratly would be good additions.

Comment

Working...
                              X