tappa we need a little more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tappa we need a little more

Playing on the road we are going to need a little bit more. He needs to get on the road and find a few defenders and a real standup defensive mid to get us through our games on the road.

i don't know where they are coming from because Claude and Stew Peas are not having their best time, Kerion Bernard is doing good at Orlando City but I don't know about that level. We have to get a few hands there because Dicoy is out for the next 6 months or so.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

How Many Times Do I Have To Say This.... DANIEL GORDON

I don't know what I have to do to get Tappa to give Daniel Gordon a trial as a defensive midfielder, or as a defender, but NOW IS THE TIME !

At least one other country is paying attention to FSV Frankfurt. Gordon's teammate, forward Karim Benyamina, played today for Algeria at Tanzania in an African Cup Of Nations qualifying match, which ended in a 1-1 draw. I caught the last 15 minutes of the match, it looked like he was playing midfield.

Algerian and Tanzania, with 5 points each, and one round remaining, are all but eliminated from the final. Morocco and Central African Republic, with 7 points each, play later today.

Comment

A strong midfield will help.
      Right now, Jamaica has more options for the midfield than their defence.

Keammar Daley - Now with Preston, and has a bright future. Should be the attacking/creative mid.

Darren Pratley - A star for Swansea, over the last 2 to 3 seasons, and signed by Bolton this season. Was called when Barnes was TD, but broke his shoulder. Could be the multi-purpose mid, attacking/creating and defending.

Daniel Gordon -Could be that solid defensive mid you need, who can make plays and defend. For further info contact Bruce (his agent).

*I still think that Lovel Palmer would be a better option than Austin. I agree with giving Bernard a chance, but what has happend to Shaun Francis from Columbus Crew? How is Akeem Priestly playing? The last info I got on Omar Persad is that he was playing in Spain - where and how is he doing?

I disagree with you on Sean Johnson. I think that, right now, he is one of your top 3 GKs, and at 22 is definately an asset.

Comment

Shaun Francis was injured at the start of the season, I am not sure he is even playing.

I am not saying Sean is not good but we are not weak in that position so it is hardly likely he will be called. When I called the names I mean't to say they are ahead of him in the national program, not in terms of talent.

I thik if Keammar improves on his fitness level over the next few months all we need in midfield is a good defensive mid. We already have some decent midfielders to go with one good offensive and defensive midfielders.

Akeem is with LA USL team.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For the record, Daniel's official agent is T21 Sports Management GmBH , (www.T21plus.com) according to www.tranfermarkt.de.

He has a transfer value of 700,000 euros, slightly higher than the Bundesliga 2 aveage of 620,190 euros, and higher than FSV Frankfurt's average of 427,586 euros.

Having already e-mailed Tappa about Daniel, he has my bruce@reggaeboyzsc.com address, and my Yahoo Messenger address.

Comment

Working...
          X