It's All About The Altitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's All About The Altitude

Anyone want to wager that US Soccer watched this match, and is considering hosting the Jamaica at USA World Cup qualifying match in Denver?

Quito's stadium is at about 2800 meters above sea level, so is Estadio Azteca, the home of Los Putos Verdes. I Google Earthed other CONCACAF stadiums, and here is the result (approximate)

Estadio Nacional, San Jose Costa Rica 1200 meters
    Estadio Mateo Flores, Guatemala City 1500 meters
    Estadio Candino, Tegucigalpa Honduras 1000 meters
    Estadio Cuscatclan, San Salvador, El Salvador 780 meters

And Jamaica and the Caribbean only have 1 level. Only difference: Jamaica have a fearmonger called "THE OFFICE."

Comment

Only When......

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
      And Jamaica and the Caribbean only have 1 level. Only difference: Jamaica have a fearmonger called "THE OFFICE."
      Only when The Office is packed to overflowing. Empty seats don't cheer, empty seats don't buy beer.

Comment

Do you think at ALTITUDE we should make that ball with its ability to not get tired...or suffer the pangs of oxygen starvation do much of the work? ...would it be for our REGGAE BOYZ the sensible thing to make 'nuff-nuff' passes and 'nuff-nuff' telling ones at that? ...hey! hey! hey! ...to save their legs and wind????
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tappa called and said you an idiot.."Its about the attitude" he said
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Dear Tappa: Milwaukee's Area Code Is 414

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            Tappa called and said you an idiot.."Its about the attitude" he said
            Now that Tappa is in the States, he can call me at home and tell it to my face. Milwaukee's area code is 414.

Then, I would remind Tappa of a speech he gave to the St. James PFA that he "would leave no stone unturned searching for disciplined players" to play for the Reggae Boyz.

I could go on, but I would remind him of a certain defensive midfielder playing in Germany who grew up there, but could play for Jamaica because his father is a Jamaican-born Englishman.

Who could be more disciplined than a German?

Comment

Working...
            X