Yow...BTW....USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yow...BTW....USA

...play Costa Rica at 8 on ESPN...in HD at that!!!

Just a little sum'tng...sum'tng to wash the bitter taste from summa-yu-all mouth...from the public floggin' by Ecuador.

Peter R...why the 'ell..............................(cho forget-tit)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

let me finish your question .... do you bother?

Yu is a sucka fi punishment! but mi haffi gi yu props... yu like Lazie, back well broad!

Now where is the remote? ah yes...dyam! my two ESPN channels showing MLB and Tennis.... oh well, guess I'll have to watch the race walk on the net...
    Peter R

Comment

...extremely broad!!!!

I should have pointed out that it's california time. Easter 8 o clock
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

USA looks on the road to good rebuilding...the players were unfit. Strange thing saying US players being unfit. ...but they looked on the way to being real big TEAM. In the short run that is not good news for my Reggae Boyz...but in the long run that could be a kick to my REGGAE BOYZ seat!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Commentary: Welcome to CONCACAF, Mr. Klinsmann

CARSON, Calif. — Willkommen in der CONCACAF, Herr Klinsmann.

Jurgen Klinsmann speaks often about the lessons his players are learning every day. But after the US had lost to Costa Rica 1-0, the German legend seemed somewhat bemused by his own education. He'd just attended his first class at the University of CONCACAF, and was grappling with the material.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...f-mr-klinsmann

Guess which paragraph I love.

Comment

...the last?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X