No announcement yet.

Jamaica match on -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to wager that US Soccer is looking at this match and considering to hold the Jamaica at USA World Cup qualifying match at altitude in Denver?

Comment

Phillips a score some good goal as of recent

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        You need to throw in the towel Lionpaw. Not the majority who know this is not the true Reggae Boyz team.
        yaw eediat. who missing? Keammar Daley alone and Tappa always bench him. Besides, this is not Ecuador A-team so chill.

Comment

perhaps. but he needs to play a full match of good, solid football. cut back on the pile attempts and body shifts and keep it simple, for crissakes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well what is the final score?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Sounds like Jamaica need a team.

Comment

Welcome, boss!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
                  waiting to see when Tappa will be fired? Seriously can we start building the team? Are these the best defenders we have? Why cant we call some of the UK based players
                  yuh get nerminous easy eeh
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                    This team right now should easily get the fourth spot in the final round....EASILY...Ecudor is not an idiot side....I feel say he is going to buss the young youths. I don't want sound like a Tappa defender because I am not...but there is no denying that the team look decent in the Gold Cup which represents the competition we will be playing to qualify for Brazil. That is all that matters right now is Jamaica is easily 1 of the 5 best teams in the region and who have the extra will reach Brazil.

I honestly feel say Tappa is doing a decent job and to fire him now will guarantee that we will not make the World Cup...have to stick with him through the campaign regardles
                    serious ting
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                      Karl I get your team concept...and you preach that all the time...but we would be crazy to think that Jamaica is in the same league as Ecuador....I feel the effort is there, they just don't reach the level yet in my opinion
                      Yes...but why shoot self in foot?

It sholuld have been nuff-nuff one-time and two-touch passes. This 'attempt' at carrying and 'attempt' at bruks consistently show 'stupid'!

Wi nuh suppose tuh show stupid. That is what most embarrass. We must start to learn from watching top matches...and playing top teams. Look at what they do. Try to be better at it!

The simple fact is in all top matches the one and two-touch is KING. The players pass and move and move and pass continuously!!!!

It is again simple - Football is a game of SUDDEN. If you give the opponent 'no time' to 'set up' a counter to what you are about to do...half the battle is won. One and two-touches coupled with movement does that.

Not even 'keepers can 'set self' for shot at their goals. The shots (passes) come most often in unexpected manner.

Ever one knows youb cannot be off-side if the ball is near the opponents goal than the attacker. Why do our players not support the man on the ball attacking goal with options to right and left...or whatever as the case may be ...and do so consistently? Commonsense!

...and we could on and on. It should always be KISS...the higher quality TEAMs we meet. Keep it SIMPLE and SENSIBLE! Make those damn early passes! Make those supporting moves (runs)...all the time! The rest will fall in place!!!!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Dropping Austin from midfield will improve the team's possession greatly if we are going to play with two defensive oriented central midfielders. Both Williams and Morrison are far more comfortable with the ball at their feet. Austin seems to be getting worse. If Tappa want to switch to a flat back four, then put Austin and right back.

England, Germany some where, we need to find some defenders. Mi not talking Stew Peas, Claude, Nosworthy and other currently substandard players.

Comment

We need to play with 4 defenders on the road.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                            Hey Passing is overrated when we have speed. Look like the Ecuadorians faster than us plus they can pass.

When yuh bus - matters not if it is the altitude - nex man fassa! Nuh trus?

Sooooooooooo it is a no brainer - in any case once we are playing the top TEAMs - mek di ball wuk!

Comment

Working...
                            X