The upside off losing Crouch is that we no longer will play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upside off losing Crouch is that we no longer will play

those stupid long balls up to him so he can head them down for a player to run on to it and score......the downside to losing Crouch is we no long can those play long balls up to him so he can head them down for a player to run on to it and score......

Why would Shitty sign Hargreaves? he get's injured just by getting out of bed?

Because Artetta shoots a lot he will never fit into the Arsenal system.

Oh Wislson Palacios Oh Wison Palacios...why why...when you are in form you are so good.

Adebayor is a bigger diva than Mariah Carey.....please don't ruin my team.

We finally got him Scott Parker is a winner...winning!!

Just my transfer thoughts.
    Last edited by Scaly Spurs; September 1, 2011, 12:18 PM.

Crouch is such a poor header of the ball for a long man. He is actually very good with his feet but because of his height, the coaches feed into the stereotype. Stoke was already the team of the Giants, but all of their forwards, especially the black, poor-man Carroll - Kenwye Jones, are much better headers than Crouch. He will not add anything in that regard to their forward line. Rory Delap is playing on borrowed time. He reinvented himself with that long throw which gives him a spot on the starting team. Fuller days are also severely numbered. He needs to press hard for a spot when he fully recovers and then look for a transfer in January. The team and the coach is moving on without him.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Scaly Spurs View Post
      those stupid long balls up to him so he can head them down for a player to run on to it and score......the downside to losing Crouch is we no long can those play long balls up to him so he can head them down for a player to run on to it and score......

Why would Shitty sign Hargreaves? he get's injured just by getting out of bed?

Because Artetta shoots a lot he will never fit into the Arsenal system.

Oh Wislson Palacios Oh Wison Palacios...why why...when you are in form you are so good.

Adebayor is a bigger diva than Mariah Carey.....please don't ruin my team.

We finally got him Scott Parker is a winner...winning!!

Just my transfer thoughts.
      If memory serve me right, wasnt it a headed Crouch goal that give Spurs a win away at Man Cty to gain their qualification into the champions league? And if memory serve me right it was Crouch scored important goal in the early rounds of the champions league. Still £10 mill for a 30 yr old aint bad business.

Comment

Working...
      X