Arsenal new business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal new business

Andre Santos,Mikel Arteta,Yousi Benayoun,Mertesacker,Park Chu-Young.
    Bendtner to Sunderland on a seasons loan.What unu think Arsenal massive?

Nope! Business improve. Right Karl?

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
      Andre Santos,Mikel Arteta,Yousi Benayoun,Mertesacker,Park Chu-Young.
      Bendtner to Sunderland on a seasons loan.What unu think Arsenal massive?
      It will make a difference, but then again, short of signing my Jangle, anything would. They're not to be written off.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Not bad...How long will it take to sort them out and make TEAM?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I pray we beat all those outside of the top 2 through 4...we would then be #1
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

not bad but reactive. I was hoping Gyan from Sunderland was in the mix.Arteta has long been a target and a good passer..Bentder going away is a good thing.. I dont understand the Denilson loan move... Honestly dont know the quality of the two defenders..... Question would Jenas been a wise move if spurs would have it.. I think there is more in him... we will need time to settle... I still thing Wegner got it wrong early on ... this is all reactive.

Comment

Wenger know Cesc and Nasri was going, so he should have let them go early and with that money in hand he could have done business a little earlier.

I still think he should have gotten Chris Samba. Paring him with the German would have been a good thing.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

..still short 2 players.

1. we need another striker. Gervinho and Chamakh will be going to African Nations Cup in January. RVP is injury prone and the South Korean is unproven. We look short here.

2. Song will be going to ANC in January. Frimpong is raw and needs time, as well he might get called by Ghana, which is his choice. Who fiils in if they unavailable again ?
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                X