Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal revisited:

Three issues:

1. So Arsenal is offering their fans free tickets to any away game to make up for the public hiding last saturday.

2. What's up with that away (Blue and Black) jersey they played in on Saturday. I understand that team have their fixed color and others but....

3. What's up with that new design Arsenal crest? I don't like it. The crest is big and covers nearly half the chest.

Arsenal shirt badge - 2011-2012

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Dont you think black and blue was very appropriate for the hiding they took from Man United?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

indeed!!!

HL

Comment

Cruel!

Comment

suh yuh his hah GUNNERS fan?

Good!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

helll no!!!!

Cho man, nuh hide hit!
            Last edited by Karl; August 30, 2011, 07:13 PM.

HL

Comment

What's up with ManSh!tty's away colours - Red and black? i guess that is the closest unuh can get to feeling like a real champion.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                What's up with ManSh!tty's away colours - Red and black? i guess that is the closest unuh can get to feeling like a real champion.
                Well - red and black are Manure's colors...so you're right to call them Manshitty when they wear dem. Good observation.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                X