News say Keammar Daley gone to PNE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News say Keammar Daley gone to PNE

The man seh him never encounter so many agents in him life when trying to sign a player. The man dem must be get licky licky once them see a big deal on the way...

Big deal fi a D3 side?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Big deal for the agents involved compared to the typical deals you receive for the average Jamaican player.

Comment

Bwoy dem tek dis to di wire to rahtid, anyway mi glad mi ballah get him contract. Now fi become di bes export wi evah did see. Dis yah yout hab ebrytinig, jus some more running inna him belly an dem kyaan hold him. One year him a spen a Preston dats it. Jus keep yuh belief an composure an nevah get complacent yout man, tek Boo an di Diamon Bibi fi ah example ah yuh kriss like biscuit.

Comment

Preston currently doing well and their coach is not a bad one. Hopefully they will make it to the championship next year and if Daley deliver they will be forced to come up with a new contract or loose him.

Happy to see he gets a chance to play pro ball week in and week out.
          Good work to all involved.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            Big deal for the agents involved compared to the typical deals you receive for the average Jamaican player.
            Rather doubt it!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

My Yout - You may very well be proven right...that he turns out to be our professional who climbs the higest on the quality player totem pole.

I think he has the ability to become top drawer player.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Fi real. After all Akeem Priestly and Wauly are definitely much more prominent transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Fi real. After all Akeem Priestly and Wauly are definitely much more prominent transfers.
                  No sure what that means?
                  Tell mi nuh?
                  Last edited by Karl; August 31, 2011, 12:39 AM.

Comment

How PNE nah say nothing about Daley? A few hours left to go for the deadline
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X