Yuh know what Liverpool/Arsenal hypocrytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuh know what Liverpool/Arsenal hypocrytes

I am shocked to see the support Wenger gets with his stupid transfer policy , unlike Benitez who had to sell to buy , Wenger choose to develop, sit and watch in a market of Man City , Chelsea and Man U spending oil money or leveraging the kids future in the case of Man U for the future.

Here he is defended by hypocryte supreme Sir Alex , "good business look what he has done for arsenal in the past, money in the coffers etc etc ."Some of my own liverpool fans have bought the scam hook line and sinker, these said fans that cursed when my dear pool was in the same predicament as Arse, injuries , injuries and youth forced into battle to grow up quickly.They cursed when Alonso wanted to Leave for Madrid and Maschi to Barca....what a tangled hypocrytical web we reap and weave ?

Arsenal a financial healthy club has had money sitting on for years , its nothing new for them to have money.The sale of Nasri and Cesc only exposes Wenger for his lack of vision ,if you look further his clubs lack of depth.

I will quote the hypocryte !Fergie: Liverpool's problem was Rafa - not money or the board

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...#ixzz1WLpA5WA0

Fergie backs Wenger over Nasri

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has backed Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger's decision to sell Samir Nasri to Manchester City.

http://www.football365.com/arsenal/7...ger-over-Nasri

It ********es me of to see Fergie get away with it .I think Wenger is a great manager for a different time , but what he has shown me is indecisivenes, cowardness in the transfer market.He has the money for years and refuses to spend it ! Why when the financial game has changed radically , when when your top 4 status isnt gauranteed since the advent of City and Chelsea, Liverpool getting a money bag owner was on the cards from 2006.

Not only Chelsea but you have to fend off Inter , AC ,Barca and Real for whomever they feel like breaking the bank for to gaurantee a top 4 finish, throw in the hungry ones like Spurs and A Villa waiting for a catastophe to happen to Arsenal , like what happened to liverpool.

The difference is the money , Arse has it and with 3 days left for the transfer window to finish and needing 2 defenders a central and attacking midfielder of bonafide quality in my estimation, Arsenal will finish 6Th.

Wenger has to change his philosophy and it wont change in 3 days.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

damn .. just wasted 5 secs of my life reading crap
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I never saw your post and it took me 10 secs to realize the crap.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yeah! I just read the first line and didn't even bother reading any further. And I am a Gunners faithful. Win! Lose or Draw!

Comment

Truth hurts ! Gunners faithfull siddung pan yuh money ,and fraid fi buy ,coward and indecisive, now listen hypocryte FERGIE talk !

Fergie: United Would Never Do An Arsenal
          AUGUST 28, 2011 12 COMMENTS
          Since Sir Alex Ferguson won his first trophy with United, 21 years ago, he has gone just three seasons without winning something, and never in consecutive seasons.
          Our opponents today, Arsenal, last won a trophy in 2005, with sections of their fan base now turning at their manager, who stubbornly seems to get about his business without spending, despite the board repeatedly claiming there is money available.
          Our manager has today claimed we would never get away with going on such a barren run.
          “I would not have allowed it to happen,” Ferguson said. “The press would have played their part and you expect that, but I could not have contemplated these things.”

LOL>>>>>>LOL..dismiss it..lol

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

truth hurts.... probably ... but bullshyte can be infinitely more painful!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

8-2 with money in the bank for 7 trophyless years

Comment

that doesn't hurt near as much as yuh bull ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hehehehehe
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X