While my thoughts are with Forumites like Scaly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While my thoughts are with Forumites like Scaly

...In a weird way, I almost hope Scaly dont have lite nar phone cause me nuh think him can manage fi whappen to Spurs.

Anyway, above all, I hope all of you up north are safe and comfortable.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Westman, I am not up North...but if I must guess it is all what back in good ole JA we would call 'likle breeze a blow an rain a fall'...no big thing.

Still...wish all our bredren an sistren dem safe!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It look like HL got wash way cause how him compare Dzeko to Bedthner.

yeah hope the forumite in the north ok.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I heard con edison did some pro-active power cuts.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Yup!

At lot of preventative measures were taken. - Moving of patients from hospitals in low lying areas; evacuations, etc.

...and I am sure we all agree with the measures taken...
          It shall cause loss of billions of dolllars...but...
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            ...In a weird way, I almost hope Scaly dont have lite nar phone cause me nuh think him can manage fi whappen to Spurs.

Anyway, above all, I hope all of you up north are safe and comfortable.
            Thanks for the thoughts, Spurs treated me worse that Irene.

Thank goodness I taped up all my windows because after the 3rd goal from ManShity I smashed them in with my fist and none of my family got hurt.

Comment

how di fist?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                how di fist?

The fist is fine....but the heart is broken.

Comment

have a seat my yute ... yuh si whey mi gunners a gwa'an wid lately?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I really 'ope and that this is a sign of things to come from Dzeko

He has had many awkward moments up until Saturday. His performance was 'gainst a disjointed Spurs.

Mancini has stuck with the Bosnian through thick and thin.....

Bendtner on the other hand is a @@#!&&*^(()%$#@
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Dzeko going to be a pretty good striker as long as you pair him with Any of the Argentines.

A how much forward Man City have? Abe, Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Bolletilli, Dzeko, Tevez and this is just center forwards, not wingers.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                      X