Well Boys it looks like a 3 horse Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Boys it looks like a 3 horse Race

I know its too early , Buy Man City , Man Phew and Pool inna dis.Chel$ki isnt convincing and arsenal a siddung on dem money a watch titles sail bye bye.

This based on the 1st 3 games of intent.I know its too early, but the intent is clear as day.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Man U, Man City & Chelski! How KOP come inna dis? The third place level of the KOP will change quickly.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
      Man U, Man City & Chelski! How KOP come inna dis?
      Owe yuh a beer. Man a try hard fi plug him team fi months now.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

it all hurts when i laugh after that box up and kick up...but mi wi bear d pain fi laugh at X an him folly!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

8-2
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

could have been 8-0 .... would not change a damn thing!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X