Well in a few GUNNERS last pre-season match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whopping today is a prelude

This Arsenal team presently assembled is purely not good enough for even Totenham. Arsenal hasnt realize that the Prem is more difficult than Champions league.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Agree the manager was tek im licks. The team played as if not properly prepared.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        I am going to be positive here , at least the books are balanced and you make a profit every year.....8- 2 is par course for that winning formula.

The titles will come one day , carling cup is in full swing.

BRAM!!!!! BRAM!!!!!! Wikkid one Xcuse. Weh yuh eediat sidekick Paul Marin deh????? 90 million a siddung inna unuh transfer kitty and the man still a buy likkle bwoy and waan offer $6m fi big baller like Cahill. That was just plain disrespectful.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          Karl, Arsene Wenger should take a lot of the blame for that hammering as well.
          No way as a coach you should be going to a place like Old Trafford with a team as weak as that and be playing so open. With so many players missing he should've gone there with a more defensive game plan.He did not show United the respect that they deserve.
          Surprised that you would blame Wenger for tha hammering. I distinctly recall u bein Wenger's biggest supporter when I said he should have been sent packing 2 years ago. What youre witnessing is a team thats been on tha decline for sometime now. Sell your best players and replace them wit scrubs and this is what u get...

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            I am going to be positive here , at least the books are balanced and you make a profit every year.....8- 2 is par course for that winning formula.

The titles will come one day , carling cup is in full swing.
            LMBO..They've been on a downward spiral for a while now. If they not careful they might find themselves playen championship football next season.

Comment

Relax ur self Jangle

Personally I dont think Cahill is much better technically than what we have. These high priced English players isn't what Arsenal needs. What we need is a mixture of experience and youth ala your Manu. Arsene to me sells experience players way way too early. Johan DJourou is not a quality back, If I was the coach I would prepare him as a holding mid. Walcott has to be a out and out striker. I would bring in another winger to play along side Gervinho. Ashravin would be a player off the bench. Ramsay really hasn't impress me as much as denilson wouldn't. That said I wouldn't have let Denilson go on loan knowing Cesc and Nasri would be gone by now.
              A good mark of a manager is to plan ahead and have options for injuries and suspensions, that is another area where Ferguson and to a lesser extent Mancini is way above the other Managers.
              "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

What has support for Wenger to do with saying this bunch (not a TEAM) were not well prepared for this game?

Boss, In Wenger I trust! ...but he is human and prone to 'human mistakes'.
                Just call it as I see it. Even these babes could have played better.
                Last edited by Karl; August 28, 2011, 02:29 PM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

going to OT, with a weakened team and playing 4-3-3, was asking for a whipping and manu duly obliged. Two of our most experienced players, Roscisky and Arshavin were the worst of a sorry bunch on Sunday. But as a GUNNER we will reload....
                  Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

we have to reload for real. i fear that this might have set the tone for the season and we should be thinking about the january transfer window and next season...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      What has support for Wenger to do with saying this bunch (not a TEAM) were not well prepared for this game?

Boss, In Wenger I trust! ...but he is human and prone to 'human mistakes'.
                      Just call it as I see it. Even these babes could have played better.
                      Karl, you missed my point. Wenger sells his best talent every off season then buys cheap players who are not up to standard and expects to compete and win every year! If that isn't the definition of madness... then I dont know what is?

Sorry but as long as Wenger stays on your payroll, expect the disappointments and the embarrassment to continue. I wonder how many big clubs sell away all their best assets every summer? Wenger will take your club into the dark ages

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                        going to OT, with a weakened team and playing 4-3-3, was asking for a whipping and manu duly obliged. Two of our most experienced players, Roscisky and Arshavin were the worst of a sorry bunch on Sunday. But as a GUNNER we will reload....

Rosicky isnt even half tha player he once was and Arshavin has been declining since last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                          Karl, you missed my point. Wenger sells his best talent every off season then buys cheap players who are not up to standard and expects to compete and win every year! If that isn't the definition of madness... then I dont know what is?

Sorry but as long as Wenger stays on your payroll, expect the disappointments and the embarrassment to continue. I wonder how many big clubs sell away all their best assets every summer? Wenger will take your club into the dark ages
                          Perhaps we need to take a look at each of Wenger's years?

Comment

Working...
                          X