X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well in a few GUNNERS last pre-season match

starts...

BoyU v GUNNERS!

...anyway, pull hup unnuh chairs an si-dun!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

arsenal Penalty

That penalty was poorly executed by the Arsenal captain. His positioning was wrong from the beginning. As a left footer why would you position your self so poorly. His kick also lack pace and power. as an Arsenal supporter after the penalty miss I wanted us to be humiliated at least Arsene would wake up.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

We have your back!

Comment

Well...just as I said like a pre-season match.
        The score should be 4-5.
        4 to the Gunners.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We are being torn apart...

1 - 5

Comment

Can we put it behind us. Can we recover?

Comment

I feel for you...no comment on my part , i will leave you to yourselves.Gamma!
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Naive youngsters...and Ashavin selfishness.

We got the chances...to have made it interesting. BoyU is proving that they are great attacking...but can be themselves torn apart. We have openned them up many times but as usual we have benn found wanting in front of goal.

Comment

Off...naive player.

Comment

Arsenal will not recover

Arsenal will not recover unless we get three better players. It will be a struggle all season. A team cannot lose players of Cesc and nasri's quality and dont replace them. Even when those two was around we still needed reinforcement.
                    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Well something got to be done and done fast. Manchester give North London a real whooping today!!

Comment

These players including Van Persie played without heart...and gave away the ball too often.

van Persie had a terrible game. He should have been the leader showing how the ball should be moved around...teaching your Ramsey that t was a lot of foolishness 'hanging on to th ball over and over' not encouraging the other players to keep the ball moving. ...then when they lost the ball there was only a weak lousy show...a pretending of trying to win it back.

First GUNNERS squad for a long time not playing real TEAM

Comment

BoyU wiped the part

with our wet blanket of pretenders at TEAM.

2 - 8

Comment

Karl, Arsene Wenger should take a lot of the blame for that hammering as well.
                            No way as a coach you should be going to a place like Old Trafford with a team as weak as that and be playing so open. With so many players missing he should've gone there with a more defensive game plan.He did not show United the respect that they deserve.

Comment

I am going to be positive here , at least the books are balanced and you make a profit every year.....8- 2 is par course for that winning formula.

The titles will come one day , carling cup is in full swing.
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X