RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scaly, PLEASE handle Adebayor with care!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scaly, PLEASE handle Adebayor with care!!

Heard that the loan agreement from Manchester Ccccity is sighed as sealed.

We will be ready for him after he is further honed by Harry Redknapp.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Heard that the loan agreement from Manchester Ccccity is sighed as sealed.

We will be ready for him after he is further honed by Harry Redknapp.
    Why we borrowed a overpriced, overpaid whinning baby I have no idea.

We should have just spent the money and aquired a real striker.

If he scores goal I will love him but if he shoots blanks I will cuss him everyday.

Comment

Can't have it both ways Scaly. The Boy is a very good striker.

Would be nice if you buy me a beer for every goal i'm score fi unu.

(A 'ave a feelin' that by the end of the season I might have several six-packs of my favorite brewski).

HL

Comment

I think he is better than Dzeko ... must be something personal with Mancini.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yip!!

HL

Comment

Personally agree Lazie

He is much better and has a better control, I also feel Bellamy should be a part of the rotation. I am still not impress with Mancini's ability to coach.
            I feel he alienates players and does a terrible job of motivating them.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

He will be the best player on your team. If you don't want a better player than what you have now then send him back...

Comment

~giggle...giggle~

HL

Comment

Scaly, what's this? You're supporting Spurs against the Mighty Hearts? Shame on you! Did you see the game yesterday? It was a pretty good match between two young teams. Thought we did very well actually (and let's not mention the first leg )

Comment

Lulu? Is that you? Nice to see another female in the house... Mdmex gets lonely
                    Peter R

Comment

Is Harry a good coach?
                      ...or only a good buyer?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Harry is a very good coach...and a good buyer.

HL

Comment

Just dropping by, making sure you are all behaving yourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Lulu View Post
                            Scaly, what's this? You're supporting Spurs against the Mighty Hearts? Shame on you! Did you see the game yesterday? It was a pretty good match between two young teams. Thought we did very well actually (and let's not mention the first leg )
                            Lulu it's been a while, glad to see you are still a "Die Hearts"...I did not see any of the games against the team from Edinburgh but I know we did really well on Leg 1, I was hoping some of that power would have been carried over to yesterday......we have such a long way to go......but I am happy because we at least gave BoyU a good go unlike that other North London Team.

Comment

uh oh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X