Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait ... is Fergie really serious?

The man send out youths against Spurs?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I like Spurs, I really do, if it wasn't for Man United they would be my side but the fact is they are a small club and dont have much ambitions of becoming anything but a mid table team that on occasions will make a run for a fourth place
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Man U youth them run up and down like ants. Them look really good. A nuff Oldman a go siddun pon bench. Berbi seems to be the odd man out.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bwoy Mr. President, I watched the match last night and was filled with pride. The young Empire looks damn good. The youths are running around like they overdosed on Red Bull. I am very impressed with the team in general. Anderson has improved significantly, Cleverley is better than the Arsenal midfield youths that the English media has been clamouring about, Smalling looks like he wants to take away Rafael's game, Nani looks like he wants to take away Valencia's game (I always thought that he played better on the right than on the left), Ashley Young looks like he wants to take away Nani's game on the left, and my MOM - Danny Wellbeck looks like he wants to take away Chicharrito's game. I want to see how they play away from home against a tough team like Bolton or Stoke before I make my final assessments. Oh, my bad, Phil Jones looks like he wants to take away Ferdinand's game. Da Gea looks like he wants to give away his game..... he is good though, just a little nervy.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

"Da Gea looks like he wants to give away his game"

Damn funny! What stood out to me was his distribution, especially with his feet.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Arsenal Guns Roar no more!!!

I am really in pain, i cannot bear to watch Premier league any more, when you see teams like Barca, Manu still buy and "Arsene Knows best" refuses ......Let mi stop ...Nasri going to Man City......a done deal ...arsenal mid table to follow..Gosh this is bad..
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
              I am really in pain, i cannot bear to watch Premier league any more, when you see teams like Barca, Manu still buy and "Arsene Knows best" refuses ......Let mi stop ...Nasri going to Man City......a done deal ...arsenal mid table to follow..Gosh this is bad..
              Yuh realize? The guns stop roar the day Henry left. It is NOT true that Wenger refuses ..... Juan Mata said he rejected offers from Arsenal and Spurs.

Comment

all NOW certain man cya'an si dat!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The test for the youngsters will come down the stretch. If you pull an "Arsenal" (think Gallas sitting on the field at Birmingham) and respond the way that Arsenal squad did to pressure, then your youngsters will be a misfire.

Conversely, if you can pull off a comeback against a big club like you did with Cole and company against Bayern in the UCL finals, then your long term prospects will be good.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                  X