Watched the Liverpool v Arsenal game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the Liverpool v Arsenal game

mi nuh know if is just early season or if mi watch too much Barca but di man dem look clumsy at times.. slow and ploddding..

Long time mi nuh watch English league still suh maybe ah juss suh it set and mi spoil..

and some man on yah want me to subject myself to NPL.... actually guh tuh di game.. !?

lol ! woiiee ! not even fi di free second hand weed smoke !

Was not the best of matches
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

slow and plodding?!!? quite the opposite. Barca has never played at such breakneck speed for such long periods. but then again, that is not their style.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dat damn Frimpong bout him a challenge throw in and pick up early yellow. That was the difference....otherwise X and him crew would be walking much lower.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

You guys never threatened us , never , Carroll was terrifying your youths, left Suarez and Miereles with easy work.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

clumsy even.. uncrisp passing is a good term.. is like dem tek forever to control pass and move..

mi nah talk big kick and run.. dat is fast for sure..

Comment

I thought you would know by now, I am not an Arsenal fan. My point was, if the guy hadnt picked up his second yellow that game would have been a draw.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
              X