Why The Ell Do I Bother, 2.0 Daniel Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why The Ell Do I Bother, 2.0 Daniel Gordon

Once again FSV Frankfurt announced the lineup for Sunday's local derby against Eintracht Frankfurt on its website. Daniel Gordon is not in the lineup. There is no mention of injury, though other players are listed as out with injury, and one player is suspended.

Since the season started, Gordon has played once, in a friendly match against Mainz of the Bundesliga. He started and played 67 minutes.

The last time Gordon appeared on the team website, he and his teammates were in a meeting room, wearing street clothes. The team was in a rules and interpretations class given by a German FA (DFB) referee instructor.

On the positive side, FSV announced Thursday that more than 45,000 tickets
    have been sold for the match at Commerzbank Arena, which has a capacity of 51,000. The 45,000 figure is four times the capacity of FSV's Volksbank Stadium. Ticket prices range from 20 to 35 euros.

FSV fans are planning a march from Volksbank Stadium to Commerzbank Arena before the game.
    Last edited by Bruce; August 20, 2011, 02:28 PM.

you sure him a nuh coach??? LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

FSV Has Open Date During FIFA Week

FSV Frankfurt's next game is August 27 at Karlsruhe. The next scheduled Bundesliga 2 match is September 9 at home against Erzebirge Aue.

The Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 do not schedule league matches during FIFA weeks. Teams are allowed to play friendly matches against teams of any level, or clubs in another country.

Comment

I wonder if FSV saw that goal he scored in his last game for Oberhausen, where he took a wild whack at the ball from 25 yards out and it went in the net, and thought he was a scoring threat?

I have always maintained that Gordon is a better scoring threat with his head, as a target for free kicks and corner kicks.

Comment

FSV Frankfurt Gets Balled 0-4 Before A Crowd Of 50,250

Before a packed stadium of 50,250 fans, Eintracht Frankfurt jumped out to a 3-0 lead at halftime, and added one more at the end for a 4-0 win over FSV Frankfurt.

Eintracht scored in the 19th, 31st (penalty), 40th and 89th minutes.

The wailing and gnashing of teeth has begun on the FSV fan forum. Thank God for Google Translator.

Comment

Working...
          X