Why the 'ell do i bother...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the 'ell do i bother...

How comes HL or Ziplock have not reported that FC Dallas beat Pumas in Mexico City last night, the first time an MLS team was winning a game in Mexico in about 25 tries
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

dem in denial?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Very glad you bring this up Sickko.

Tell me someting? Are there any NPL teams in the CONCACAF Club competition?

I think Colorado played some outfit from Guatemala last night in the same competition (also).

That FC Dallas win was MASSIVE!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Two a dem gone a Africa one time?
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

the cruise is fabulous at this time of the year, i hear!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

on the Blue, White or plain?
            Peter R

Comment

Are there any NPL teams in the CONCACAF Club competition?

This is a serious question HL. I questioned it myself. What is the qualification requirement.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't think any entered. Tivoli Gardens has a history of not wanting to participate in the competition. Harbour View usually does.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why wouldn't they.....cost?
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes One Don says because they dont get a prize money, it cost too much to take part and they dont make anything in return.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes One Don says because they dont get a prize money, it cost too much to take part and they dont make anything in return.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                      X