Mi nuh si nutten pan yah..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi nuh si nutten pan yah..

bout Dada, all kina foreignah ballah news but wi purposely nah mention di yout. Nuh one Reggaebwoyz site dis yah, ah suh wi tan, A Junior Reid fi dem "Well dis is di original foreign mind she yuh mussi bline"). Ah can hear it now kah him ah guh secon division suh it nuh important or mi fi post it if it suh important. But when Boyd guh ovah suh ah dem sen him forwod yuh si how much a wi ready fi diss di yout, how him dis an dat. A bet if Dada nevah shine yuh wouldah hear it. Bwoy wi bittah is a shame.

Daley's transfer to Preston hits snag

BY LIVINGSTON SCOTT Observer staff reporter
    Saturday, August 13, 2011

KEAMMAR Daley's long-awaited move to play overseas has hit a snag, following a breakdown of talks between his local club Tivoli Gardens and English League One side Preston North End earlier this week.

Tivoli Gardens, the local premier league champions, had received an offer for Daley at the start of the week, following a two-week trial, but club president Edward Seaga was not totally pleased with the offer and made a counter proposal to the English club.

Seaga, who is also chairman of the Premier League Club Association (PLCA), said the agent in charge of the negotiations, did not perform all that well, and as a result, he had a request from Preston's chairman to personally visit him here in Jamaica to sort out the matter.

"When the deal broke down with the club in England (Preston North End), I gave it (the job) to another agent," Seaga told the Observer yesterday.
    "But I gave him a timeline, which is to the end of next week, for them to come up with something," Seaga explained.

"But the (Preston) chairman was very upset with what took place with the (first) agent, so he offered to come down to Jamaica and talk with me about it," Seaga pointed out.

"But I told him that it was not necessary now because it was in the hands of another agent and I told him I will be in touch with him later."
    Daley, 23, who was nurtured during his early playing days at Meadhaven United, scored once in two games while on trial and impressed the Preston coaching staff and was widely expected to put pen to paper quickly.

But Seaga, who is also a former prime minister of Jamaica and minister of finance, said at present, they are looking for a deal that is more satisfactory for all the parties involved. But if nothing materialises, he said, they will go back to the original deal with Preston, who have left the door open.

"If they (agent) don't come up with something satisfactory, I have the choice of either going back to the original club (Preston) or go somewhere else," he noted.

"But we can't go further from where we are at now, so that's why I'm allowing them to act," he added.

Seaga, though, remains confident that the talented attacker will soon get his dream of playing overseas, and says the player is seeing eye-to-eye with the club on his transfer situation.

"He is very much on the same page as we are. He wasn't happy with what was taking place. But hopefully in a week's time we can know what the next move is... But the doors remains open at Preston if nothing else materialises," he reiterated.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

myYout, these forumites are mostly fans and not supporters. They will big-up anything happening in the EPL, La Liga etc. but will hesitate to lend support to Jamaican football.

Yep, "when Boyd guh ovah suh ah dem sen him forwod yuh si how much a wi ready fi diss di yout, how him dis an dat. A bet if Dada nevah shine yuh wouldah hear it!"

When The Captain asked for support to send the U17 to Spain, no one turned up. And if you ask them for any pecuniary support to uplift the program or to sponsor a player at any of the Premier League clubs in Jamaica, they would shy away! Why? Most of us full of Shyt and are only interested in happenings that promote "self".

Many times I come onto this forum and pitch suggestions but they fall on deaf ears because a man cannot see why he should take a $20 or a $100 and support anything. It makes me wonder if a jus suh we stay as black people! We full ah nize but when it come to support we quiet as a mouse. Powell from MBUFC called dem out di odda day. Yeah man, nuff a dem dung ah Seba.
      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Mosiah a hold up him transfer?

Comment

yeah man a so it go pon yah. you only good if you play fi big team. Other than that a fling stone pon Reggaeboyzs.

Hope Dada get him contract.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

is true mosiah?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X