JFF technical team and the senior coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF technical team and the senior coaches

I hope you watched the game (U.S.A. vs Mexico) last night.

First Half: See what happened when we played tentative and gave Mexico space to operate? => Mexico will press relentlessly and put you under a lot of pressure.

Second Half: See what happened when we started playing attacking football, pressuring their midfield and running at their defence? => The midfield had problems making their passes and the defence made frantic tackles which resulted in fouls.

PROS: The present Reggaeboyz attack (with Cummings, Johnson and Richards), has the speed, skill and size to give Mexico a world of trouble, which would result in fouls.

CONS: You need a creative midfielder that can consistently provide your forwards with the "right" passes.

Well six months a foriegn either a go turn Kemaer Daley in either Freddy Adu or Lionel Messi and I think it is the later. He just need to play consistently at a high standard.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The difference was the starters did not move the ball around and as swiftly as the players who came on late.

Those late subs moved and passed the daylights out of the ball...and had the Mexicans scrambling. Your earlier guys where hanging on to ball like a dem girlfren. That gave Mexico the time to organise and defend. Not to mention those starters gave the ball away often - poor passes, too often dribbling right into trouble...

Those who came on late played it simple and fast - much more 1 touch passing. Yup! The stepped it up to make actions SUDDEN! Yup! The Mexican had shorter time to observe and react.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Is there a continuous search for a creative midfielder for the Reggae Boyz?

Comment

I would expect so!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Di search is ovah, Dada Daley is di one

Comment

Bettah dan Messi, dem ah guh jump pan mi fi dis but dis yout yah full up ah di special ting, an like how mi partial/bias yuh done know

Comment

Working...
              X