RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US v Mex: Well HL, it was an interesting game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US v Mex: Well HL, it was an interesting game.

First let me give a player a pass - Bradley was not himself. It may have been knowing his Dad got the ax tore him up...and amybe he is also thinking the organisation did his Dad in and he may be next???? ...so I give him a pass for his - and here I shall be kind - less than stellar display.

But what was most interesting was how Klinsmann gave the oldsters an extended run...and how they struggled????...then Klingsman turned out his young turks...and Mexico - and here I shall be kind to Mexico - was suddenly at 6s and 7s!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...d-ditch/page/6
    Last edited by Karl; August 11, 2011, 12:03 AM. Reason: correctiions
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Dear Jamaica,

Please provide CONCACAF with a better referee than the guy you gave us tonight once World Cup qualifying begins.

Sincerely,

Zeppo
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Comment

Wah wrong wid di referee?

Comment

We write letters like that to CONCACAF for the last few American referees we have had. Never heard them answered. Seems that the performance is consistent throughout the region.

Comment

The ref was not that good (in this game). He made two very bad calls.

[I have seen this ref perform much better in other games]
          • One was a clear penalty for the US...
          • The other was not giving a red card after break-away run...that the (defensive) last man fouled.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

consistent pan di red card ting, one not given fi di US an one not given fi Mexico, derefore it cancel out an ebryting criss.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              We write letters like that to CONCACAF for the last few American referees we have had. Never heard them answered. Seems that the performance is consistent throughout the region.
              Sadly, you are correct.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Is just a practice game. Yeah him coulda give card but let the man them play. HL you can't complain, I have seen many refs in this region ref 3 times worst . I think he did a decent job.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I will give the ref the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the foul in the box.

But Assasin, even Karl (worse yet...even Mosiah ) would have shown the red card for the last defender taking down the break-away man.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

that maybe true but this was just a practice game so he gave him a yellow. Mi know you want the US to win but.... Some Refs don't like to give red cards in practice game unless they have to.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                    X