China Ahead 1-0 (12 Minutes) Horrible Rainy Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Ahead 1-0 (12 Minutes) Horrible Rainy Night

I got the webcast up just in time to see China score on a corner kick, a beautiful down header just inside the post, past the defender.

Jamaica looks out of sync. China is getting past Jamaica's defense, and the great midfield play of the Gold Cup looks like a distant memory.

Jamaica has only three field players on the bench as substitutes.

Jamaica is also wearing uniforms WITHOUT the Kappa Logo. They are wearing generic uniforms with no brand logo.
    Last edited by Bruce; August 10, 2011, 08:06 AM.

them a settle down now though...is a great experience for them...something that they will be able to carry over regardless of the result

Comment

with that said I expecting a 2-2 game or maybe a 2-1 China win

Comment

China leads 1-0 at half time. If you have TVU Networks on your computer, the stream is much better. (CCTV 5)

Comment

One way traffic to rahtid! dis is not good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

have we strung 5 passes together yet?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One side look like a football-playing country and the other side look like dem should be playing TT.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep the score posted

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                One side look like a football-playing country and the other side look like dem should be playing TT.
                Mosiah,

Hello my brother. Please keep the score posted. Hope all good for you. Just can back from Guyana and Jamaica.

Speak to you again one day.

Coach

Comment

I will not feel anyway nor think any less of the team if we lose. That China trip was doomed from the start with the travel arrangements. We can't read too much into this game if we lose.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If yuh ever traveled to the far east, it takes about 3 days fi be adjusted to the 12-hour time zone difference.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

3 days?! maybe for some. all 2 week fi me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yeah, mi know still. The last time I came back from that region I was a zombie for at least a week.
                        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hi Coach,

It ended 1-0 but we did not look good at all. And I don't care about the personnel that were not able to make it, there is no excuse for losing the ball as easily as we did tonight. Only jet lag is a worthy excuse, but still...

We'll talk soon. I was away when you were in Jamaica and still not back as yet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh nuh stop dis Trinidad.. whe mek ?

Comment

Working...
                            X