The JFF should fire Tappa.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JFF should fire Tappa.....

...................and hire Bob Bradley.

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Why the 'ell do I bother:

~sigh~... please remember MY TEAM plays Mextico tomorrow (under new coach.

If I am not mistaken the game will be on ESPN.

HL

Comment

Not just him. maybe the Under 20 coach can help us also. How well did the US under 20 team do in this year's tournament?

Comment

snicker!

why the 'ell do u bother, Me?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I gave Tappa a failing grade for his lack of adjustments during the Jamaica/USA Gold Cup match, and I am not convinced he take the country to the World Cup.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Failing grade fi reach quaterfinals, bwoy mi wouldah nevah waan yuh as mi prof, man wouldah stave an dem money mix wid copper.

Comment

That last game was atypical for that team.
              What Tappa tap Whitmore did prior to that was have everyone believing in ways no previous coach did.
              I am convinced had he had another game after the US,the team would have impressed...
              Because of his knack for making worthwhile adjustments, he is the one I look forward to having another shot at beating the US.

Comment

PLEASE, tell me you are joking. His @ss got fired for a reason, and I HOPE that means that the federation is seriously going to take a different approach to selecting coaches for the national "program", thereby opening the door for more creative players and more diversed teams.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Why! To make Michael Bradley a Jamaican citizen and play for the Reggae Boyz.

Comment

No Laughing Allowed

Originally posted by HL View Post

Nobody in Jamaica would want this one. He is boring and players would be worse of than ever. Tactical and sort out players is not his cup of coffee.

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He needs good help

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                        I gave Tappa a failing grade for his lack of adjustments during the Jamaica/USA Gold Cup match, and I am not convinced he take the country to the World Cup.
                        We said this before. Tappa has great potential and passion for the game and in his years ahead will develop but he need a mature mentor...who speaks english. Enough as this is getting older each time he looses.........all the best.

Paul Banta
                        www.globalsoccerministries.org

Comment

Hope Eygpt Hires Bradley

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          snicker
                          He is one of 3 candidates in Egypt. Maybe they'll like his lack of sense of humor, lack of tactical abilities. ect. All of us in the game in the USA are very pleased he's out. This should have happen years ago. We now have someone who just might help us.

PBANTA

Comment

Originally posted by Pbanta View Post
                            He is one of 3 candidates in Egypt. Maybe they'll like his lack of sense of humor, lack of tactical abilities. ect. All of us in the game in the USA are very pleased he's out. This should have happen years ago. We now have someone who just might help us.

PBANTA

Have a read here.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/articl...-egypt-manager

Comment

So he is not good enough for Jamaica huh?

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X