This bwoy Dzeko is getting on my nerves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This bwoy Dzeko is getting on my nerves

As much as he scored yesterday, he reminds me of bloody Bendtner.

Dzeko has good form but too darn wukliss.

I am watching him closely.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

much better than Bendtner. The forward line at city hasn't settle. They have no real riddim. It will be interesting to see Tevez, and the new boy work out. No ball flowing between the ballers.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fully agree.

What's the word on Adebayor. i hope he comes back to City. He was only on loan to Real madrid
      Last edited by HL; August 8, 2011, 06:08 PM.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Him Bellamy, and Shawn Wright a train wid the under 16

He will not get another play with the big team.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

mancini style don't fit him

Comment

Mancini will be the first to be fired

His coaching is suspect...substitution untimely and poor...Sub Balotelli; bad decision although he didnt score played better than rucks Dzeko, who has poor first touch fi a big baller.... Wenger will be next in line to be fired...not that he cant coach but cannot see his nose from his hand when it comes to ploting Senior or players who has experience that can immediately help his team...
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

I agree a 100% P .Wenger is a coward ! He can mold youth but buying big players to compliment a youth team he has failed misreably.All his talk about youths is tiyaaad.The truth is if he had bought a big name player for one of the past trophyless season , arsenal could have won the prem in that zone or be serious contenders now.

Mancini, doesnt have a clue.Dzeko is slow ! poor first touch and trust me he will draw more cards than Ballotelli.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Xseer, beg some Lotto numbers nuh?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Season start next week , yuh ready ?
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                  X