Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldinho hopes for Brazil return

Ronaldinho hopes for Seleção return

Flamengo forward Ronaldinho says that he believes he can still make an impact for the Brazil national team.

The 31-year-old has not played for the Seleção since last November, and was not selected in Mano Menezes' squad for the friendly against Germany on Wednesday night.

However, Ronaldinho is quoted by FIFA.com as saying: "Returning to the Brazil squad is what I've been dreaming of. Physically, I'm in top form. From now until the World Cup [in 2014] a lot of things can happen, but I believe I can make a positive contribution to the national team."

(continue)
    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
    - Xavi

Release the King!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ronaldinho back for Brazil to face Ghana
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

Working...
      X