here's what I wrote...'other day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here's what I wrote...'other day.

HL Watched cameroon v. Uruguay last... August 6th, 2011, 11:23 AM.
    Karl ...and Uruguay reminded you of? August 6th, 2011, 11:25 AM.
    HL Jamaica senior... August 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM.
    Karl hehehehe!!! August 6th, 2011, 07:20 PM.

King Karl should remember the above threads clearly:

I mentioned that the Cameroon U-20 remeinds me of Jamaica U-23. (Headless chickens).

Uruguay (who lost) remind me of the senior squad. King Karl laughed!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

have you seen them play? den kibba yuh mouth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

they play GREAT!!!!!

I am sure you'll agree:
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

When the team can ongle beat a tiny country of 55,000 1-0, it twas unlikely dem would get one of the ongle two spots fi the Olympics.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          When the team can ongle beat a tiny country of 55,000 1-0, it twas unlikely dem would get one of the ongle two spots fi the Olympics.
          That's a good thing since no Caribbean team will even challenge for any of the two spots.

Comment

Your description I found funny!
            You were bang on with your comments.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Population size nuh have nutten fi duh wid it. I guess if we follow your logic, then our senior side should suffer a heavy defeat from their upcoming match against China? We are 54.5 times the size of Cayman in terms of population and China is 446 times the size of Jamaica's population. So my rough calculation is that we should be getting at least 8-0 from China.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No sir, how yuh off base here. There are certain things that are expected from our footballers, and they must excel when facing minion football nations. It is simply not acceptable to scrape by Cayman 1-0, and maybe you have much lower expectations for Jamaica. Also, the last time I checked, I doubt Cayman has any organized football league that is comparable to the NPL.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Except that I never considered Suriname a minnow like many of you do. Flashback to the 1998 WCQ when Jamaica scored two 1-0 victories each in home and away qualifiers against Suriname. A combined score of 2-0.
                  One key factor that the forumites seem to forget. These nations that you see as minnows. Their one objective is to beat Jamaica which would be a moral victory. Even if they don't advance to the next stage of any competition.
                  And Suriname has produce Dutch GREATS!

Comment

Drenthe of Real Madrid has a relative, maybe a brother, who plays for the Suriname team, Giovanni Drenthe.

Drenthe was one of the stars of the Dutch team that won the U-20 WC for Holland about a couple years ago.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                      No sir, how yuh off base here. There are certain things that are expected from our footballers, and they must excel when facing minion football nations. It is simply not acceptable to scrape by Cayman 1-0, and maybe you have much lower expectations for Jamaica. Also, the last time I checked, I doubt Cayman has any organized football league that is comparable to the NPL.
                      I do not have lower expectations for Jamaica. I am just saying your conclusion was based on a false premise that our larger population size should mean we should beat them without problems. It was not based on your expectation.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Knock rhatid wood now!
                        Hail Tilla.

Comment

There is no way Cayman should hold Jamaica to just a 1-0 victory, and that is not acceptable at all, especially with country of that size.

Comment

So how much you think China should beat us?

Comment

You have clearly missed the point of the comment. If Holland plays Japan what would be the score?

Comment

Working...
                              X