No announcement yet.

Man U look good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehehe....me no haffi ask if yuh you have him inna yuh Fantasy side.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

hehe.....more of the same this season. Why yuh don't jine me Fantasy League? It FREE!!!!
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Do you realise the average age of the team that ended the game was about 23 years old?????

Low dem, Mek dem gwaan talk off dem mouth....nervous reactions thats all, panic soon set in...den suicidal thoughts
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

clean up dah thread tikle deh..

Comment

thought of it several times (since the Courtney days).

But I hate to not finish things that I have started.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

him left out di comma. everyting good!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Y'all is a comical set!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                X